Which are the sectors offering affordable properties in Noida?

RE: Sectors offering affordable properties in Noida

Noida is a premier real estate market of Delhi-NCR, including the residential segment. Certain areas of the city offer high-quality residential apartments in the affordable range of below Rs 40 lakh, while offering quality infrastructure and augmented connectivity to its denizens.

Sectors 129, 134, 135, 137 and 168 lead the pack in offering such a realty value proposition to end-users and investors alike. In line with the rapid development of the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway corridor as a residential destination, these sectors are attracting low and mid-range home-buyers alike. We take a closer look at each of these micro-markets.

Sector 129, Noida

Sector 129 is a fresh developing locality and is situated alongside the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway strategically. The area has a host of amenities ranging from educational institutions and healthcare facilities to commercial complexes and recreational zones. Several companies, offices are located in the sector, a list that includes brands such as InfoEdge, Adobe, and Oracle.

Moreover, this sector offers freshly completed ready-to-move-in apartments by branded builders (including Jaypee Group) at rates that are competitive in the market. 93% of the sector’s residential stock are ready-to-move-in, while the rest 7% is under-construction. A 1,150 sq. ft 2-BHK flat in Sector 129 can be bought at a beginning price of Rs 37 lakh, at an average asking price of Rs 3,250 per sq. ft.

Sector 134, Noida

This sector is also located in the expressway growth corridor and is a popular housing destination among end-buyers. Sector 134 has multiple advantages – pocket-friendly prices for end-users, more-than-decent connectivity, and presence of company offices, including Accenture, Metlife, Cognizant and Genpact in the vicinity. The sector offers 2-BHK and 3-BHK, mostly ready-to-move-in options at an average asking price of Rs 3,600 per sq. ft. A 2-BHK flat of around 900 sq. ft in the sector can be bought at a starting value of Rs 32 lakh.

Sector 135, Noida

This sector has the Sector-137 Aqua Line Metro station located in the vicinity and has seen a substantial boost in its real estate prospects owing to the development. Presence of Shriram Millennium School, Felix Hospital and several other infrastructural facilities and company offices adds glitter to its already bustling realty market. The majority of the residential demand in this sector emanates from the young professionals working here itself. With an average ask rate of Rs 3,900 per sq. ft, a 2-BHK unit of 1000 sq. ft here is valued at around Rs 37 lakh.

Sector 137, Noida

Courtesy the presence of the Aqua Line Metro station and enhanced connectivity and infrastructure, this sector makes for an enticing affordable residential destination in Noida. Paras Buildtech, Gulshan Homz, Ajnara Group and Supertech are some of the branded developers having projects here, and that too within the Rs 40 lakh price range. Virtually all of the houses here are ready-to-move-in and with an average asking rate of Rs 4,600 per sq. ft, a 2-BHK unit of 825 sq. ft here is valued at around Rs 30 lakh.

Sector 168, Noida

This sector too entices home-buyers looking for low and mid-range residential options, courtesy a ready availability of stock under the value of Rs 40 lakh. Development, connectivity and infrastructure here also don’t present any issue and the presence of the Shiv Nadar School, Great Columbus School and commercial complexes in the sector further augment its realty prospects. The Sector 142 Aqua Line Metro station is also located in the vicinity. With an average ask rate of Rs 4,350 per sq. ft, a 2-BHK unit of 830 sq. ft here is valued at around Rs 31 lakh.

Last but not the least, all of these sectors continue to bear a huge development potential and can be expected to fetch handsome property appreciation in the years to come. The demand, the supply and the absorption are thus also expected to follow suit.

 

 

Answered on July 16, 2020.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.