Every year some of the airports got recognized globally, what makes various airports of the world differently from others? The factors like high tech facilities, friendly staffs, immense leisure amenities, speedy immigration service, on-time performance and service quality are some of the criteria on which airports are ranked worldwide. Ranking best of airports of the world is an annual exercise by Skytrax. It is a UK-based international air transport rating organization, who rate every year the best airline and airport based on their performance and popularity.
Changi Airport, Singapore is voted the World’s Best Airport 2020 by international air travelers for the eighth consecutive year. The airport is known for its throbbing green coverage, rooftop swimming pool, shopping hubs, and 24 hours movie theatres. It is considered as the largest transportation hub in Southeast Asia.
The World’s Top 10 Airports of 2020 are:
- Singapore Changi Airport – Singapore
- Tokyo International Airport (Haneda) – Tokyo, Japan
- Hamad International Airport – Doha, Qatar
- Incheon International Airport – Seoul, South Korea
- Munich Airport – Munich, Germany
- Hong Kong International Airport – Hong Kong
- Narita International Airport – Tokyo, Japan
- Central Japan International Airport – Bay of Ise, Japan
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Netherlands
- Kansai International Airport- Osaka, Japan