bali nagar is one of the most famous localities of Delhi. bali nagar is located in the west region of new delhi. it is well connected to areas like punjabi bagh, Rajouri Garden, kirti nagar, subhash nagar. it is connected with blue and pink metro lines. the best shopping complexes and hospitals are extremely near bali nagar. all the amenities are readily available at walking distance in this area. with excellent transport connectivity, traveling is much easier and accessible in this area. it is one of the most suitable locations to live in, with good connectivity to the road and other facilities.
bali nagar, delhi, is one of the most well-known residential locality and is surrounded by the best shopping malls and markets in delhi. it has a hassle-free parking facility and also hosts some of the significant brands showrooms.
there is also a nearby bus route with stands near both the north and south sides of bali nagar. there is also an auto-rickshaw stand and cycle rickshaws that are readily available day and night.
easy connectivity to the road.
situated near banks, atms, hospitals.
settled near metro station.
developed and advanced colony.
one of the best locations in delhi is joined to the significant parts of the city.
good social infrastructure is located near the best educational institutions in delhi.
all major banks like central bank, indian overseas bank, indian bank hdfc, punjab national bank, and union bank of india are nearby.
excellent locality with friendly neighborhood.
excellent and safe locality.
the traffic problem is a common issue in this area.
property rising factor
upcoming new plans
high-grade connectivity to shopping complexes, playgrounds, banks, and institutions.
calm and peaceful atmosphere.
the most abundant locality of delhi.
easy road connectivity.
increasing infrastructural developments.
bali nagar is a famous residential location with a serene and peaceful atmosphere. it is extremely near the shopping malls, hospitals, schools, and colleges. it is a famous locality with excellent road connectivity. it lies in the west area of delhi. the area has a good transport facility and is close to the market, banks, hospitals, and schools. various shopping centers and entertainment units are also nearby the locality.
health care centres
max bupa network hospital
11 km distance from new delhi railway station to bali nagar.
strategically planned road connectivity as it is situated and a good transport facility.
12.6 km distance from indira gandhi international airport via northern access road.
schools, banks, and fitness centres
schools in this area:
adarsh public school
guruharkishan public school
n.c jindal school
hansraj model school
banks in this area:
state bank of india
kotak mahindra bank
union bank of india
punjab national bank
indian overseas bank
energie gym and spa
famous landmarks near locality:
b block gurudwara
bali nagars properties experienced exponential growth in its properties, and it has also become one of the most sought-after areas for people to settle down.
the property market in kailash hills, new delhi, almost totally consists of residential apartments, which account for 97% of all the sale offerings. the commercial shops and offices cover the rest 3%.
the popular apartment offerings are 3 bhk, 2 bhk, 1 bhk and 4 bhk apartments
a 3 bhk property for sale is available in bali nagar within a price range of rs.70 lac-11 cr.
bali nagar is known for its greenery, peaceful atmosphere, connectivity to roadways, and affordable property rates have led to the commercial complex that substantially increased the demand for residential and commercial spaces. the upcoming new projects in this area are a reason why people want to buy properties here.
it is advisable to invest in bali nagars residential properties due to its increase in upcoming residential and commercial plans. bali nagar is a great locality with easy connectivity to metros, shopping complexes, hospitals, and local markets.