biharipur is a locality situated in the north eastern corridor of Delhi close to the borders of uttar pradesh. the pushta road that passes through the locality connects it to the signature bridge and g.t road, both of which can be access points to cross the yamuna river and travel to the central part of the city or to the various prominent parts of delhi which are across the banks of the river. moreover, via the johripur road, the residents of the locality can reach the johri enclave metro station on the pink line of dmrc - delhi metro rail corporation, which allows the residents to travel to various places of the ncr easily.
3 bhk is the common housing configuration in biharipur. there are several famous hospital close to the locality, and basic amenities are available at close range. some of the localities surrounding biharipur include khazoori khas, dayalpur, sadatpur extension, sarla vihar, etc.
• the delhi police training campus lies in the premises of this locality.
• there are several markets in close range of the locality like the Chaman Vihar market, makhan singh market, etc.
• there is a voter id registration office in the locality premises, along with various temples and mosques.
• the locality is well connected to ghaziabad and delhis various localities on either side of the yamuna river. moreover, being connected to the g.t road, the residents can find good transportation means as well.
• the pink line of dmrc passing close to the locality enables the residents to travel to all prominent places of ncr as the metro routes offer connectivity like none other.
• all facilities like schools, markets, hospitals, parks, etc., are available in close range of the locality.
• the locality is far away from the central part of delhi as well as prominent commercial and residential hubs of the city.
• the locality is heavily congested, and the roads are narrow as well, leading to traffic congestion.
the locality has good hospitals and various markets around the locality, the services of which the residents can easily avail. the johri enclave station is also a few kilometres away from the locality premises. the locality has a very confined parking space.
the locality has a decent social infrastructure with factors like availability of good quality services in close range in favour of it while factors like limitation of transportation means and distance from prominent parts of the city, against it.
there are various markets close to the locality like the chaman vihar market, makhan singh market, sherpur market, ansari chowk market, etc. additionally, there are street vendors and small shops spread throughout the locality to cater to the daily requirements of the residents of biharipur.
a few hospitals around biharipur are:
• jan kalyan hospital
• mavi hospital
• neha hospital
• triveni hospital
the johri enclave metro station is in close proximity to the locality via which the residents can avail the metro services of the various lines of dmrc and travel anywhere in ncr. moreover, the g.t road, which is a prominent road in delhi, passes close to the locality.
schools, bank & fitness centersschools.
the schools in and around biharipur locality include:
• pushpanjali modern public school
• delhi police public school
a few of the banks and atms around this locality are:
• union bank of india
• state bank of india
• axis bank
the fitness centres in and around the locality are:
• fitness power unisex gym
• j.d fitness gym
popular landmarks near locality:
some of the popular landmarks around the biharipur locality include:
• mariam hospital
• shah alams tomb
• indrapuri police chowki
• mlp camp