Key Locations: Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city built along the shorelines of Persian Gulf and is located between Jebel Ali and Dubai Internet city.
- With an estimated population size of 120,000, Dubai Marina primarily houses the expatriate community- a large percentage of which are employed in the nearby large free zones namely Dubai Media and Dubai Internet city.
- After Business Bay, it has been the second most sought after location in Dubai in 2014, encompassing a total apartment sales of 4,121 units- according to figures revealed by Dubai Land Department (DLD).
- Continuous buoyant demand has resulted into price appreciation of 31% for residential units over the last 5 years- according to estimates by Square Yards GIC.
- It is known for being a bustling lifestyle destination comprising of up market retail and food outlets, cafes sports club along with the famous Dubai Marina Club. Not to mention 5 star hotels, beach resorts and spa.
- Being acclaimed as a bustling lifestyle destination, Dubai Marina attracts international investment in big volume.
- The extension of Dubai Marina involves JBR, a 1.7 KM long stretch involving high rise residential apartments and retail outlets, accommodating 15,000 individuals.
- Major Developers: Damac, Emmar.
- The newly operational Dubai Tram will enhance connectivity of Dubai Marina as it links it with the sprawling Dubai Metro network.
- Surge in food and fashion retail activities will add on to the attractiveness of Dubai Marina.