· 1 Bed from HKD 2.16 Mn / 2 Beds from HKD 3.5 Mn.
· 6% Guaranteed net yield for 2 years
· Completion date - Q2 2019
· 10% initial deposit required to exchange contracts (Limited), followed by 20% further down the line.
· Estimated circa 20% gain by completion
· It’s the smallest and most iconic building in the scheme. Fully built to rent with very few units of this type to compete with on rent and resale
· Next to Grade II listed church from which it derives its name
· Attractive outdoor space. Each apartment will feature its own private winter gardens and a communal roof garden.
· Excellent quality interiors, living spaces and finishes
· HKD 41,000 deposit + 50% furniture pack
· 30% minus HKD 41,000 deposit on Exchange of contracts 28 days - Can structure this in a way that best suits.
· Balance on completion.
· Assured 2 year NET returns of 7%
· 5 minutes to City centre Metrolink
· Completion date - Q4 2018/Q1 2019
· 28.3 % rental and capital growth expected by 2022 (JLL Report 2017)
• Prices HKD 2.5 Mn upwards
• Iconic investment opportunity. Uninterrupted views.
• Adjacent to Manchester Central Tram station
• University Learning Corridor 2 mins
• Media City and Spinning fields in under 10 mins
• 1,2,3 bedroom luxury apartments
• Projected yields – 6% plus
• HKD 3.13 Mn upwards
• Manchester City centre location – Piccadilly Basin district. Proximity to Manchester Piccadilly station and the Northern Quarter
• 4 mins walk from the proposed HS2
• High spec development with hotel standard leisure facilities and breathtaking views
• 2 BR apartments
• Prices starting HKD 2.24 Mn.
• Projected yields – 6.5% plus
• Located on the banks of the river Irwell
• Castle field, Deansgate and Spinning Felds in under 10 mins
• High spec development, with state of the art amenities – luxury of concierge and communal roof terraces, fitness suite, plunge pools etc.
Manchester is one of the UK’s major urban cities outside of London, rich in legacy it has a recognized economy, multi-modal transport network including the UK’s major airport, two first-rate Premiership football clubs and a widely known social and lifestyle scene, as well as being home to the second largest China Town in the United Kingdom. The Manchester property market is predicted to show catch up with the upside potential exceeding 40%, according to Land Registry Statistics.