The population in the City of Moreland is expected to grow by more than 25% or approx 47,000 people by the year 2026 (from 2011). This strong population growth will underpin capital growth over this period.
Brunswick West has an extremely low vacancy rate of only 1.8% which is lower than that of most other inner-city suburbs, and significantly lower than the vacancy rate for Melbourne CBD which is currently 4%.
Brunswick West represents excellent value in comparison to other suburbs of equal proximity to the Melbourne CBD, already underpinned by strong price growth of 7.45% per annum (approx.) which is expected to continue.
Rental yield for apartments in Brunswick West averages 4.25% p.a. Combined with strong average capital growth of 7.45%, this results in a strong return on investment averaging 11.7% per annum.