Register Now

Book a Home With an Easy 10:90 Payment Plan

Please fill the name.
Please fill the email.
Please choose the country.
Please fill mobile number. Please enter correct number.
Please choose the city.

Prices Starting at

₹46.63 Lakhs*

Pay ₹4.66+ Lakhs

Now*

Limited Period

Offer

Pay 90%

On Delivery*

No Bank Loan

Needed*

Properties

in Metro Cities

TOP PROPERTIES IN BANGALORE


RERA
#PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/171102/002197

RERA
#PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/190102/002277

RERA
PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/170819/000006

TOP PROPERTIES IN PUNE


MAHARERA #P52100000985

MAHARERA REG #P52100020686

TOP PROPERTIES IN MUMBAI


MAHARERA REG #P51700022148

MMAHARERA #P51800022159



Project RERA #P51700013329

RERA #P51800000519

TOP PROPERTIES IN GURGAON


Project RERA #18 of 2018 dated 30.01.2018

RERA #61 of 2017 dated 17.08.2017

REA REG No #HRERA (Reg.) 660/2017/307

TOP PROPERTIES IN NOIDA


RERA #UPRERAPRJ745601

RERA #UPRERAPRJ13203

RERA #UPRERAPRJ13521

awards won

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

  • ☑️ What is Godrej Properties’ ‘Hope Has A Plan’ all about?
    Hope Has A Plan’ is an initiative by Godrej Properties that is aimed at introducing buyers and investors to a convenient payment plan so that their hopes and dreams don’t get swayed away in such unprecedented times. Properties under this plan are located in Tier-1 Indian Cities. All you need to do is pay 10% of the total property price now and then think about the remaining 90% amount when the project nears possession.
  • ☑️ Why should we opt for Godrej ‘Hope Has A Plan’?
    You should opt for ‘Hope Has A Plan’ initiative by Godrej Properties because it assures high ROI even when the initial investment done on your part is very low. This now-or-never plan has been rolled out by Godrej- a well-known brand in the world of Real Estate in Tier-1 cities and it is only meant to give excellent returns.
  • ☑️ Is it safe to invest in Godrej Properties’ ‘Hope Has A Plan’?
    A big yes. You just pay a fraction of your money now and get to book your dream-home or investment-home in one of the most-trusted builders’ projects. Even before possession, your property prices will have increased significantly and you will have profit made; so why not just invest now!?
  • ☑️ What are the different projects available under Godrej Properties’ ‘Hope Has A Plan’?
    There are various projects available under ‘Hope Has A Plan’ by Godrej Properties across Tier-1 cities like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, and Gurgaon.