anupam garden is a residential locality in south Delhi in the sainik farms area, close to saket. it is flanked by landmarks such as aiims and qutab minar, and the hauz rani forest.
it is considered an ideal location in delhi; it has excellent connectivity with the rest of delhi and is very close to outer ring road. the saket metro station lies very close to anupam garden. the mehrauli-badarpur road also runs parallel to the locality, which connects the entire region of south delhi with gurugram.
sainik farm, neb valley sainik farms, Paryavaran Complex and freedom fighter vihar lies close to anupam garden. connaught place, the commercial center of new delhi, is 17 km away and accessible via the sri aurobindo marg. the indira gandhi international airport is 15 km away and is connected via the tula ram flyover.
the social and physical infrastructure of the locality is quite robust with the availability of many schools, hospitals, banks and atms around. for everyday needs, various local markets and supermarkets also lie in close proximity.
anupam gardens has various residential houses and apartments in the region varying from 1, 2 and 3bhk room configurations. the area ranks high on livability due to its good location, connectivity, availability of facilities and safety.
• anupam garden is in south delhi in the sainik farms area near saket.
• the locality is well connected to the outer ring road, saket metro station, indira gandhi international airport and new delhi railway station.
• multiple landmarks around the locality.
• excellent connectivity with prominent parts of delhi.
• easy availability of public transportation with the saket metro station just 1.1 km away.
• peaceful and safe locality.
• all urban amenities available nearby.
whats not great?
• traffic congestion around the locality, especially during peak office hours.
• parking space could be a problem in anupam garden.
Watch out for?
full completion of the delhi metro project to improve the connectivity of the city.
anupam vihar is a major residential locality in south delhi. a much sought-after locality due to its location and excellent connectivity, there are many residential apartments and houses in anupam vihar. prominent hospitals like aiims delhi and qutab minar lies close to the locality. the yellow line of delhi metro, which runs from samaypur badli to huda city centre in gurugram, runs close to the locality, with the metro station being in saket. schools and markets are also abundant in the area.
shopping complex & markets
there are many shopping malls and markets available near anupam vihar. some of them are:
• market no. 4
• j block market, saket
• masoodpur market
• khan market
• i.n.a. market
• select city walk mall
• dlf avenue saket
• mgf metropolitan mall
health care centers
there are many hospitals and healthcare centres near anupam garden. some of them are:
• max super speciality hospital, saket
• sawan neelu angels hospital
• fortis la femme
• healing touch hospital
connectivity & public transport
• anupam garden is connected to the rest of new delhi via the sri aurobindo marg, tula ram road and the badarpur-mehrauli road.
• the yellow line of the delhi metro runs close to the locality, with the metro station being in saket.
schools, bank & fitness centers
schools, banks and fitness centres in anupam garden include:
• gyan jyoti vidya niketan
• apeejay school, saket
• new green field school
• gyan bharti school
• vidya niketan senior secondary school
• icici bank
• oriental bank of commerce
• indian bank
• hdfc bank
• union bank of india
some gyms and fitness centres near anupam garden are:
• the world gym
• iron vox gym
• k destination gym
• steel muscle gym
• lifestyle gym
popular landmarks near locality:
• the renowned and prestigious aiims hospital lies very close to anupam garden. the max super speciality hospital also lies close by
• the qutab minar, built by qutab-ud-din aibak and is connected via the mehrauli-badarpur road.