the localities are a neighbour to kalyani nagar, ghaghuveer nagar, somnath nagar, krushna nagar, pant nagar, ramwadi and banyan tree society. the region is bound by old mumbai road, kalyani nagar road and samrat ashok road
the price range of residential properties in the locality is about inr 7,200 to inr 13,700 per square feet. the property market in anand park, pune is dominated by apartments and the most popular apartment configuration consists of 2 bhk, 3 bhk and 4 bhk flats.
the region is in proximity to the phoenix market city mall, one of the large malls of pune. almost all brands and products are available in it or the nearby markets attached to it.
excellent connectivity options in the region. the inorbit mall bus station and chattrapati shivaji maharaj chowk transport interchange are significant providers of public transport. the area also lies close to the state highway 27 : kopargaon-shirdi-ahmednagar-pune highway
whats not great?
not many residential plots available in the region
the region is not covered by pune metro infrastructure.
Watch out for?
river-view properties in the proximity of the mula –mutha river and the properties near the state highway 27 : kopargaon-shirdi-ahmednagar-pune highway.
phoenix market city mall is the prominent mall in the region for shopping purposes. raje chattrapati maharaj udyaan, wadagoan sheri pmc park and the eponymous anand park are the few socialising centres here.
shopping complex & markets
bholeswar super market, somnath nagar road
sri ram market, gamesh ganj road
phoenix market city, viman nagar
inorbit mall, kargil vijay nagar
health care centers
agarwal maternity and general hospital, sangharsh chowk
ganga maternity and general hospital, sai nagari
jeevanshree hospital, old mundhawa road
nirmay hospital, mahadev nagar
connectivity & public transport
the inorbit mall bus station
chattrapati shivaji maharaj chowk transport interchange
state highway 27 : kopargaon-shirdi-ahmednagar-pune highway
schools, bank & fitness centersschools in this area:
christ college, ramwadi
guru gorakhnath hindi medium school, punyenagari
banks in the area:
bank of maharashtra, narhe
hdfc bank, wadagon sheri
bank of baroda, wadagaon sheri
nearby atms of prominent banks
state bank of india atm, niyati meadows
union bank of india atm, tempo chowk
samarth gym, namdev nagar
club of fitness, kharadi
popular landmarks near locality:
agra khan palace museum
chattrapati shivaji maharaj chowk
capital and rental trends
the property market in anand park, pune mainly consists of residential apartments which make about 88% of all the offerings for sale. builder floor apartments cover the remaining 12%.
the most popular apartment configuration consist majorly of 2 bhk, which make up 38% of the available apartment listings, 3 bhk, which make up about 25% of the listings, 4 bhk, which make up 25%. the remaining 12% is covered by 10 bhk.
the price range of residential properties in the locality is about inr 7,200 to inr 13,700 per square feet, with varies with the proximity to mula-mutha river, the facilities available and other factors.
apartments cover about 70% of the market for the rental market while residential houses cover 20% of the market. the commercial office spaces cover the remaining 10%.
the base price for 2 bhk apartment for sale starts from inr 85 lakhs
the average rent prices for a 2 bhk apartment starts at inr 15,000 and can go as high as inr 25,000 depending upon the locality
scope of growth
the property prices in the area have risen from inr 6,800 per square foot in the last quarter of the 2019-2020 fiscal year to inr 7,200 in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2020-2021. that is about a 6% rise in property in 2 years. it is expected that this trend would continue and the property prices would be up by at least 2% in the next financial year
investment in the properties in the proximity of the mula –mutha river is a good investment decision.
similarly, investment in properties near the state highway 27 : kopargaon-shirdi-ahmednagar-pune highway is a good idea.