"falling in the east Bangalore region, also known as krishnarajapura, bharti nagar falls under the basavanapura ward, k.r. pura assembly constituency in the district of bangalore, karnataka. the speciality of the area lies in the demography; the beauty lies deep within the people residing in the area. india is a country rich in diversity, and bharti nagar holds up to it.
the people residing here have mostly originated from various parts of the country. therefore the languages they speak, the traditions they live up to, the culture they hold is a mixture of it all. the most prevalent languages spoken here are english, hindi, marwari. telugu, tulu, kovada, kannada, konkani etc.
along with these, this area is closely connected with some of the famous tourist attractions of bangalore like the bangalore palace, lalbagh botanical garden, cubbon park, nisarga park and many more. to add more, there are several government-oriented museums, offices and educational centers that provide recreational activities to the residents while also enriching their knowledge, like the government aquarium. "
"• transport and connectivity of epip zone is the main highlight of this locality. its location to the east of the city and connection through four major roads of the city creates opportunity of improved transport facility.
• epip zone serves its residents with a number of shopping complex and theatres making it ideal for enjoying leisure times.
• this locality has attracted a good number of real estate developers who are constantly coming up with their unique designs and attractive prices."
"• epip zone is close to popular employment centers like international tech park,ibm, accenture, ap, minacs limited, fortune select trinity etc. within 15 kilometers which increases its demand for a residential locality.
• the national highway 44, along with the Baiyappanahalli metro station close to epip zone has facilitated the transport service and reduced the time to commute from one locality t another.
• attractive features of the locality has gained interest of prominent real estate developers like dreamz infra india , bren corporation, vaswani exquisite and godrej united and is in way to become a real estate market for developers."
what’s not great
"• residents of this locality complain about facing water shortage during the summers.
• its proximity to employment hubs in bangalore city causes traffic jams during office hours, which is a hassle for people living here."
Watch out for?
looking at its present rate of development in connectivity, social and physical infrastructure and residential as well as commercial properties, this locality will soon witness a hike in property prices.
epip zone, bangalore is a residential and commercial hub equipped with a good number of reputed health care center, banks, markets, schools and colleges which take care of the well-being of a society. furthermore, excellent connection to nearby developed localities has opened up wide range of choices for the residents of epip zone.
shopping complex & markets
"• aayug muti peciality hospital
• hope hospital
• mga hospital
• lions airport city hospital
• satya sai baba hospital
• omya medical solutions limited
• vydehi hospital multi speciality- whitefield
• brookefield hospital
• dalvkot wound care"
health care centers
"• the whitefield market
• millenium habitat super market
• more super market
• apnaday fish market
• phoenix marketcity
• brookefield mall
• inorbit mall, whitefield
• park square mall"
connectivity & public transport
epip zone is extremely well connected to other parts of the city via the four major roads. the itpl main road, asian highway -45, kundalahalli main road and the varthur road along with the national highway 44 facilitates excellent communication through roadway and metro. kundalahalli colony bus stop, graphite india limited bus stop and the chinnappanahalli bus stop are the nearest local bus stops to epip zone.though this area does not have its own metro station but the baiyappanahalli metro station is at a distance of 13 kilometers via the varthur road. suranjan das road also helps to reduce the time to reach the metro station. the national highway 44 provides strong connectivity to the belandur railway station, which is the nearest to the epip zone. the distance to kempegowda international airport can also be covered in less time through the national highway 44.
"epip zone, bangalore is well furnished with a number of good schools, banks and fitness centres to cater the needs of the residents. because of this availability it has emerged a one of the prime locations in east of bangalore.
• ryan global school
• gopalan international school
• gjr international school
• ryan international school
• vydehi school of excellence
• klay preschool and daycare, whitefield
• glentree aademy, whitefield campus
• kinfolk: montessori preschool, hoodi"
• state bank of india
• union bank of india
• icici bank ltd, bangalore
• utsav bank
• bank of india
• kotak mahindra bank atm
• hdfc bank"
• my gym, bangalore
• result fitness
• sri satya port and fitness centre
• groupactivo, whitefield
• cult whitefield, shantiniketan
• gymx, fitness redefined"