squareyards-logo
Login
Post Property
Pay RentNew
locality-banner
locality-banner
location-icon

Ajmeri Gate, Delhi

Pin Code 0

About Ajmeri Gate

is one of the popular localities in New . Being one of the Sepoy Mutiny sites, Indias first war of independence, in 1857, it attracted quite a footfall of tourists every year. It is said to have derived its name from the city that its road leads to, Ajmer. Besides being a tourist attraction, Ajmeri Gate is also an area sought after for its real estate opportunities. The area offers properties for both residential and commercial purposes. The residential properties vary from 1BHKs to 5BHKs. The commercial properties begin from 315 sq ft and span up to 12200 sq ft. Ajmeri Gate also has several ready-to-move-in properties. The price bracket of the properties for sale can range anywhere between Rs. 60 lac to Rs. 1.2 cr. The price for rental properties can fall anywhere between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. Rs. 15,000. Most of the properties are individual postings. Ajmeri Gate is also preferred by its residents and new homeowners because its locality is sprinkled with all the necessary amenities and infrastructures from schools to hospitals. It also has parks, an auditorium, and nearby fitness centers. The connecting railway network in and around the locality makes it easy for the residents to travel about. Several government institutions like the Municipal Corporation of Delhi Civic Center, Income Tax Office, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, etc., are also located in Ajmeri Gate.

Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - Key Highlights

  • New Delhi Railway Station- one of the busiest railway stations is located near the locality.
  • Airport Metro New Delhi- known for its quality of service and comfort offered.

Other Highlights of Ajmeri Gate

Social Infrastructure

Ajmeri Gate, Delhi, has several facilities to offer, including parking spaces, market areas, a police station, banking sector offices, nearby hospitals, and public transportation stations.

Shopping Complex & Market

Cooler Market Gandhi Market Narayan Market Ram Nagar Market Minto Road Market H&M

Health Care Centers

Mrs. Girdhar Lal Maternity Hospital CGHS Minto Road Dispensary Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital Lok Nayak Hospital Northern Railway Central Hospital

Connectivity & Public Transport

New Delhi Railway Station with 16 platforms, connecting to several destinations. Maharaja Deluxe Tempo Traveller Hire: Minto Road, Kamla Market

School, Bank & Fitness Centers

Anglo Arabic Model School ADRD Senior Secondary School Marwari Senior Secondary School Saraswati Bal Mandir Municipal Primary School Government Boys Middle School ( Urdu Medium) Zakir Husain Delhi College Banks in the area- State Bank of India ICICI Bank United Bank of India Canara Bank Syndicate Bank Bank of Baroda HDFC Bank Nearby ATMs for all prominent banks- PNB ATM Bank of Baroda ATM SBI Bank ATM Fitness Centers in the area- Bahubali Gym: Fitness Mantra Total Body Fitness Infinity Gym

Popular Landmarks near Locality

Popular Landmarks near Locality- Ajmeri Gate Central Park National Children Museum Ghaziuddins Mosque Razia Sultans Tomb Humayuns Tomb

Map of Ajmeri Gate, Delhi

Ajmeri Gate Delhi Map
City Connection
Place Distance
Shopping Center
Place Distance
Business Hub
Place Distance
Hotel
Place Distance
Hospital
Place Distance
School
Place Distance

Ajmeri Gate - Price Trend

Micro Market Analysis

Capital and Rental Trends

The location is witnessing a starting property price of Rs. 4,444 per sqft, with an average price of Rs. 8,545.41 per sqft. Around 43% of the properties put up to a sale are building floor apartments. The rental trend for 1BHK/1.5BHK around the area can range from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 20,000. The rental direction for 2BHK can go from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 48,000 and 3BHKs can range from Rs. 27,000 to Rs. 60,000. The commercial spaces make up for almost 71% of the rental properties, leaving 29% for other uses.

Scope of Growth

The major contributing factor for Ajmeri Gate to become one of the hotspots in the real estate industry is the easy access to public transportation, particularly to the Indian railway services. The area is well developed and suitable for residential purposes and is well rated by its residents.

Investment Opportunities

Price trend analysis shows that buying and selling in Ajmeri Gate, Delhi has the possibility to render profits. The 2BHKs, in particular, have a good demand in the present market.

Ratings & Reviews

Rate this Project

Contact our Real Estate Experts
Enable updates through WhatsApp
Enter Your Mobile Number
Verify your Number

We have sent you sms with 4 digit
verification code (OTP) on

Change
Did not receive the code?