Square Yards
Login
Post PropertyFree
Shortlisted Projects
  • Project
  • Resale
  • Rental
All Cities
Gurgaon
Noida
Bangalore
Pune
Mumbai
Chennai
Hyderabad
Kolkata
Lucknow
Vizag
Jaipur
Vijayawada
Ghaziabad
Faridabad
Dehradun
Bhopal
Goa
Patna
Guwahati
Bhubaneswar
Rajkot
Allahabad
Agra
Chandigarh
Property in Jadavpur Kolkata
Unit Size Price Type
3 BHK 1347 Sqft ₹ 7,408,500 Apartment
3,4 BHK 1280 Sqft ₹ 11,175,680 Apartment
- 0 Sqft -
- 0 Sqft -

New Projects in Jadavpur Kolkata

Showing 1 - 4 out of 4 Projects
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2021
Ganguly Narkel Bagan Flagship

Jadavpur, Kolkata

74.08 Lac to 75.84 Lac ₹ 5500 Per Sq. Ft Onwards
Ready to Move
Ganguly Narkel Bagan is a excellent Project developed by one of the Kolkata well known Developers Ganguly. It is spread across 2 acre. The various configurations in which the flat units are available on sale in this project are 3 BHK Flats at a minimum price of Rs 74.08 L and maximum price of Rs 75.84 L with Property Size ranging from 1347 Sqft to 1379 Sqft. The Project is primarly located in Jadavpur, South Kolkata and well connected by major road(s) like Eastern Metropolitan Bypass , Netaji Subhash Chandra Road. The Project has 34 Units. The Status of the Project is Ready to Move.
Ekta World Ekta Heights Flagship

Jadavpur, Kolkata

1.12 Cr to 1.40 Cr ₹ 8731 Per Sq. Ft Onwards
Well Occupied
Ekta World Ekta Heights is a excellent Project developed by one of the Kolkata well known Developers Ekta World. It is spread across 4 acre. The various configurations in which the flat units are available on sale in this project are 3 BHK flats at a price of Rs 1.40 Cr with Property size of 1600 Sqft, 4 BHK flats at a price of Rs 1.12 Cr with Property size of 1280 Sqft. The Project is primarly located in Jadavpur, South Kolkata and well connected by major road(s) like Eastern Metropolitan Bypass , Rash Behari Avenue. The Project has 288 Units. The Status of the Project is Well Occupied.
Verdant Villa Flagship

Jadavpur, Kolkata

Price on request
Ready to Move
Verdant Villa is an affordable Project by Verdant Group who are one of the renowned developers in Kolkata. It is located in Jadavpur, South Kolkata .. The status of the Project is Ready to Move
Verdant Parvati Flagship

Jadavpur, Kolkata

Price on request
Ready to Move
Verdant Parvati is a value for money Project developed by one of the Kolkata well known Developers Verdant Group. The Project is conveniently located in Jadavpur, South Kolkata .. The Status of the Project is Ready to Move.
Contact our Real Estate Experts
Enter Your Mobile Number
Verify your Number

We have sent you sms with 4 digit
verification code (OTP) on

Did not receive the code?
Check Hottest Selling Project in

Kolkata Now

Questions and Answers

  • Q✅ What is the total number of Projects in Jadavpur Kolkata available for sale in new projects category at Squareyards.com?

    There are a total of 4 number of Projects available for sale in Jadavpur Kolkata at Squareyards.com in new projects category.

Know More About Jadavpur

Total Projects: 4

Sulekha is located in the Kolkata district in West Bengal. Sulekha falls under the pin code of 700092, Regent Estate and the population is around 31,295. The size of the area is around 0.85 square kilometres. The male and female population in this area is approximately 16303 and 14992, respectively. The majority of the properties for sale in Sulekha, Kolkata, lie in the range of approximately Rs. 20 lakhs to Rs. 40 lakhs. The most common type of room configuration in this locality that is popular among its residents is 2BHK. Almost 67% of the properties for sale in Sulekha are of the 2BHK configuration, while the remaining 33% are of the 3BHK configuration. The type of property built in this locality is mostly apartments, all 100% of them. The sales of the properties are posted by 67% of individuals (property-owners), and agents post the rest 33%. The apartments on rent lie in the range of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000 in Sulekha. A 2BHK of 720 square feet is available for rent for Rs. 11,000. While another 2BHK residential house is open for rent for Rs. 22,000 with a carpet area of 800 square feet. On the other hand, a 3BHK multistorey apartment of 860 square feet can be rented for Rs. 14,000. The prime location is well-equipped, and all kinds of amenities are available in the nearby areas, making it a preferable place to reside. The convenience and ease of availability of all services contribute to making it a great location to live.

Jadavpur - Price Trend

  • All Cities
  • Mumbai
  • Bangalore
  • Gurgaon
  • Noida
  • Pune
  • Delhi
  • Kolkata
  • Hyderabad
  • Chennai
  • Ghaziabad
  • Faridabad
  • Dehradun
  • Vizag
  • Vijayawada
  • Lucknow
  • Jaipur
  • Ahmedabad
  • Bhopal
  • Goa
  • Patna
  • Guwahati
  • Varanasi
  • Bhubaneswar
  • Rajkot
  • Bareilly
  • Meerut
  • Allahabad
  • Agra
  • Thane
  • Chandigarh
  • Navi Mumbai
  • Greater Noida
  • Dubai
  • Sonipat
Clear All
Clear All
Unit Type
Additional Spaces
Clear All
  • ₹ 0
  • ₹ 10 L
  • ₹ 20 L
  • ₹ 30 L
  • ₹ 40 L
  • ₹ 50 L
  • ₹ 60 L
  • ₹ 70 L
  • ₹ 80 L
  • ₹ 90 L
  • ₹ 1 Cr
  • ₹ 1.1 Cr
  • ₹ 1.2 Cr
  • ₹ 1.3 Cr
  • ₹ 1.4 Cr
  • ₹ 1.5 Cr
  • ₹ 1.75 Cr
  • ₹ 2 Cr
  • ₹ 2.25 Cr
  • ₹ 2.5 Cr
  • ₹ 3 Cr
  • ₹ 3.5 Cr
  • ₹ 4 Cr
  • ₹ 4.5 Cr
  • ₹ 5 Cr
  • ₹ 6 Cr
  • ₹ 7 Cr
  • ₹ 8 Cr
  • ₹ 9 Cr
  • ₹ 10 Cr
  • ₹ 20 Cr
Clear All
Clear All
   Clear All

Popular Searches in Jadavpur

Jadavpur Real Estate
Pre Launch Projects in Kolkata New Launch Projects in Kolkata Under Construction Projects in Kolkata Near Possession Projects in Kolkata Ready to Move Projects in Kolkata
1 BHK Flats in Kolkata 2 BHK Flats in Kolkata 3 BHK Flats in Kolkata 4 BHK Flats in Kolkata 5+ BHK Flats in Kolkata
Flats in Kolkata Villas in Kolkata Penthouses in Kolkata Studios in Kolkata
Property For Sale in Kolkata Property On Rent in Kolkata Real Estate Agents in Kolkata Property in Kolkata
Popular Landmarks in Kolkata Projects by Top Builders in Kolkata Major Roads in Kolkata Locality Maps in Kolkata All Cities in India
Property by Localities in Kolkata
Property in Ballygunge, Kolkata Property in Narendrapur, Kolkata Property in Bhawanipur, Kolkata Property in Madhyamgram, Kolkata Property in Barrackpore, Kolkata
Property in Sodepur, Kolkata Property in Konnagar, Kolkata Property in Kankurgachi, Kolkata Property in Shibpur, Kolkata Property in Sealdah, Kolkata
Property in Ultadanga, Kolkata Property in Kona, Kolkata Property in Jorabagan, Kolkata Property in Bonhooghly On BT Road, Kolkata Property in Diamond Harbour, Kolkata
Property in Ayodhyanagar, Kolkata Property in Kamarhati On BT Road, Kolkata Property in Rajarhat, Kolkata Property in Embypass, Kolkata Property in Rajarhat New Town, Kolkata
Property in Dum Dum, Kolkata Property in Garia, Kolkata Property in Behala, Kolkata Property in Tollygunge, Kolkata Property in New Garia, Kolkata
Property in New Alipore, Kolkata Property in Baguiati, Kolkata Property in Nayabad, Kolkata Property in Kaikhali, Kolkata Property in Rajpur Sonarpur, Kolkata
Property in Keshtopur, Kolkata Property in Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata Property in Joka, Kolkata Property in Alipore, Kolkata Property in VIP Road, Kolkata
Property in Barasat, Kolkata Property in Jessore Road, Kolkata Property in Kalikapur, Kolkata Property in Kasba, Kolkata Property in Madurdaha Hussainpur, Kolkata
Property in Lake Town, Kolkata Property in Thakurpukur, Kolkata Property in Baruipur, Kolkata Property in Salt Lake City, Kolkata Property in New Town, Kolkata
Property in Kalighat, Kolkata Property in Rajarhat Road, Kolkata Property in Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata Property in Gariahat, Kolkata Property in BT Road, Kolkata
Property in Sonarpur, Kolkata Property in Bansdroni, Kolkata Property in Birati, Kolkata Property in Jadabpur, Kolkata Property in Machuabazar, Kolkata
Property in Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata Property in Belgharia, Kolkata Property in Dum Dum Park, Kolkata Property in Teghoria, Kolkata Property in Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata
Property in Elgin, Kolkata Property in Tangra, Kolkata Property in Boral, Kolkata Property in New Town Action Area II, Kolkata Property in Nager Bazar, Kolkata
Property in Santoshpur, Kolkata Property in Hazra Road, Kolkata Property in Naktala, Kolkata Property in Chinar Park, Kolkata Property in Ashok Nagar, Kolkata