For those of you who are die-hard tourists, frequenting tourist places within the country, here are details regarding everything you wanted to know about staying at the Central Government Holiday Homes, from booking online to modes of making payment.
Central Government guest houses come at an affordable cost and with a host of amenities. They maintain a minimum standard and hence one can stay there quite comfortably which is why Online Booking of Holiday Home is in demand. Want to know how to get that done? This is what we will try and understand through this read!
Well, to begin with, getting a booking in a central govt. guest house or holiday home can prove to be quite the task. Why? Demand is high and hence availability is always dicey. Plus, the registration or booking process was not simple for a very long time. However, times have changed and you can now opt for Online Booking of Holiday Home and get your booking done! The process is a fairly simple one, but you will have to go about it step by step. Let us take a look at how the broader planning needs to be done.
Basic Structural Planning
The first step towards planning a trip is fixing the destination.
So, first, you will have to fix the destination. And after that is done you will have to decide upon the dates of travel and stay. These are basic factors that you will need to sort out at the very beginning.
Once, you have the destination and the dates estimated, the next thing that you can do is check for availability.
You will have to key in the place where you are looking for an accommodation/guest house, the type of property that you are looking for and the tentative dates of stay. Once you do that the results will be displayed, based on which you can go ahead with the process of Online Booking of Holiday Home.
The process of booking a holiday home online
Now coming to the main question, how can the booking get done online? The steps are simple and easy, but you need to know how to go about it.
- Step 1 would be to visit the official website of the Central Government for booking holiday homes.
- On the top left-hand side of the home page, you will see that there is an option for Book a Room.
- Once you click on this option, a drop-down menu will appear with multiple options from where you can book a room and check its availability as well.
- It always helps to get an idea about the rates before you move ahead with the Online Booking of Holiday Home, so you can check the rates from here.
- Once you are done checking the rates, click on the Apply Online option.
- Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated by the site, you will then be redirected to the application form which you will have to fill up with all the necessary details. Hence, when you do sit down to fill in the application form, make sure that you have all your travel details sorted from before.
How to Make Payment in Holiday Homes
- Once you have filled the application form you will have to find out How to Make Payment in Holiday Homes. It is fairly simple from here.
- You will be displayed all the rates and other information that you might need to know. You will be shown the availability of rooms and the ones that are being allotted to you.
- Once you confirm, you will have to get your Holiday Homes Confirmation Slip which you will only be given to you once you make the booking after the payment.
- So, how will you make the payment? Select the mode of payment that you want to opt for – it can be internet banking or paying through your card.
- Once you have selected the mod and keyed in the details, the next step would be that you would get an OTP delivered to your registered mobile number from where you can make the payment.
- Once the payment is done, you will be notified and the Holiday Homes Confirmation Slip will be delivered to you via an SMS. This is something that you will have to keep at your hand at all times when you are visiting the place and logging in for the stay.
Things to remember
Given above is the basic process that you have to follow, but there are also a few things that you will need to keep in mind to ensure that the process goes smoothly.
- First things first, the rooms that you are allotted when you make the booking is done automatically and hence you will not be able to change them until and unless there is an accommodation issue.
- As mentioned before, your Holiday Homes Confirmation Slip is proof of booking and hence you will have to have to by your side when you travel.
- There are distinct rules and regulations regarding refund policies and hence it is better that you read up on them before you make the booking. Generally refund and cancellation policies are not allowed, until and unless the circumstances are exceptional – like the COVID-19 pandemic.
- When you are making your Online Booking of Holiday Home you might experience technical difficulty which you can sort out by getting in touch with an operator and reporting the issue to them.
- If by any chance you are not being able to process your payment, then also you will need to get in touch with an operator.
So, these are some of the basic things that you will have to keep in your mind when it comes to booking a central govt. holiday home. Do make sure that you carry your id proof at all times.