KEY LOCATIONS: Andheri East & West, Bandra East & West, Borivali, Dahisar, Goregaon, Virar
Western Mumbai, the commercial hub of the city offers many on-going and ready to move-in options to the buyers. It primarily caters to the middle income households, baring places such as Bandra where the property prices are relatively higher.
- Many major malls, entertainment centers and popular street shopping destinations are present in Western Mumbai catering to the requirements of its residents- Bandra is known for being one of the most sought after shopping destinations in Mumbai.
- The Bandra-Worli Sea Link along with the Western Express Highway has enhanced the connectivity of Western Mumbai.
- Prominent developers like Raheja Group, Oberoi, Rustomjee, Kalpataru, Kanakia and Omkar etc. are present in these area.
Bandra West is among the most expensive addresses in the region with prices around INR 44,700. On the other hand peripheral locations such as Virar are moderately priced at less than INR 4,500.
- Residential prices in Western Mumbai have surged by around 0.7-2.7% on a Q-o-Q basis.
- With the planned Dahisar – Charkop – Bandra – Mankhurd Metro link, Western Mumbai can observe rise in real estate investment.
- Areas like Andheri and Santacruz have seen the growth in realty market due to nearby upcoming commercial space such as BKC.
- BKC in conjunction with Bandra-Worli Sea Link has added value to the Bandra area as well. However, Bandra East has slowed down on a Q-0-Q basis.
- Peripheral location such as Virar will drive growth in near future on account of subdued prices and upcoming physical and social infrastructure development.