There was a time when registering a property was a great mess but now, it’s like placing a cherry on the pie. The government of India has launched a new advanced software with the name NGDRS. And, today we will learn how NGDRS works in Jharkhand, how NGDRS online registration in Jharkhand site can be done. NGDRS is an acronym of National Generic Document Registration System.
The National Generic Document Registration System (NGDRS) is important because this software has made property registration very easy at the offices of State Governments. The NGDRS project was mainly initiated by the Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development, and Government of India. NGDRS also helps in registering stamp duty, online payment for stamp duty, property valuation, and online appointments at SRO.
Here you can know more about NGDRS Jharkhand.
Table of contents
- What is NGDRS Jharkhand?
- Key Features of NGDRS Jharkhand Portal?
- Services offered by NGDRS Jharkhand to its Citizens?
- E-Stamp Verification
- Process for Self Printing of Online e-Stamp Certificate for Jharkhand?
- How can an individual download a Deed through DigiLocker?
- Process Flow for Refund of Registration Fee
- How can one Register on NGDRS Jharkhand Online?
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for property registration in NGDRS Jharkhand?
- Requirements & methods for Property Valuation, Valuation Rule & Feedback?
- How to Submit and Track Grievance?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About NGDRS Jharkhand
What is NGDRS Jharkhand?
According to the provisions of the Indian Registration Act, 1908 registering your property is important. This registration helps in claiming the rights of the property while executing the deed. Therefore, to make this possible at every corner of India, the Department of Registration and stamps started a portal known as NGDRS that contains all the information of the citizen's property. Similar action was taken for Jharkhand and that is how NGDRS Jharkhand was established.
As per the Section 25 of the Jharkhand Registration Act, 1908 all the essential documents required for the registration of the deed has to be submitted at least four months prior from the date of property registration to the concerned registrar office.
And, if there is any violation of any rule then the payment has to be paid along with the fine (that will be 10 times the amount of the property registration fee).
Key Features of NGDRS Jharkhand Portal?
Here are some key features of NGDRS Jharkhand:
- Any citizen can upload the documents online.
- Citizens can do the online valuation using a stamp duty module and can do the calculations.
- Access based on roles to citizens and department users.
- Also, the NGDRS software is designed as per the State-specific Property Registration Act.
- Facility to set SMS alerts to the individuals and department users.
- A single credential for all modules.
- Check all the daily, monthly & yearly MIS reports along with the cash
- book & other account-related reports.
- Local language support using Unicode.
- Register anywhere within simultaneous
- jurisdiction state-wise.
- Government based maker and checker services.
- UID based Authentication of E-KYC UID using biometric or retina at the time of submission.
- Link with Land Record system.
- Online Payment Facility.
- The copy of data is saved using scanning technology.
- Check, download, and scan the documents to create a certified copy for a verified user.
- Link with stamp inventory software and avoid the duplicate usage of stamp paper.
Services offered by NGDRS Jharkhand to its Citizens?
- For online Property Registration.
- For NGDRS online payment of Stamp Duty.
- For online booking of appointments at the SRO.
- For property Valuation.
Also Read: Everything You Need to Know About IGRMaharashtra
To complete the e-stamp verification follow the steps below:
Step 1: First visit the following link - jharnibandhan.gov.in/JHWebService/estamp_verify_public
Step 2: Enter the details such as receipt number, receipt date, and the CAPTCHA code from the box as shown.
Step 3: Hit on the submit button.
Step 4: You can now verify your E-stamp.
Process for Self Printing of Online e-Stamp Certificate for Jharkhand?
Here is the method for self-printing the online e-stamp certificate for Jharkhand.
- Go to the official website - jharnibandhan.gov.in
- The registration for the citizen is free.
- Make sure you enter an active and valid email address and mobile phone number.
- For a new user, you have to click on the register option and go to the home page.
- Once you register yourself you have to log in using your credentials.
- The credentials are already shared with you on your mobile phone number, email address, along with the OTP.
- Select the menu option and select the payment services and then hit the purchase e-stamp option.
- From the drop-down menu select your district.
- Select the article from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the first, second party and stamp duty paid by you and its purpose.
- Fill in the details of your PAN and registered mobile number.
- Fill in the amount and hit the option to proceed further.
- Now, you will be redirected to the JGRAS site. (You have to follow the payment steps).
- Once the entire payment is successful you will be redirected to the jharnibandhan site.
- Hit the e-stamp button and download the paper.
- You have to print on A4 size plan paper from any LaserJet printer as per your time and convenience.
How can an individual download a Deed through DigiLocker?
You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to fetch your registered deed in DigiLocker.
- First, you have to login or register yourself with Digilocker - digilocker.gov.in
- Now, login using your active mobile phone number or Aadhar number or Username.
- And, this you will receive an authorized security code on your registered mobile number.
- Using that OTP you can easily login into the Digilocker portal.
- Click on the menu present at the left side of the webpage and press the issued document and check the partner's section.
- You have to select the option Government of Jharkhand under the State Government.
- The Jharkhand government selected the Department of Revenue, Registration, and Land Reforms.
- You have to select the copy of the registered deed that falls under the category of Department of Revenue, registration, and land reforms.
- And, under the Department of Revenue enter the registration number and press the option to get the document.
- You will now get your document portal and fetch the document from the departmental server.
- A copy of the registered deed will be saved on the Digi locker and in your issued document.
Process Flow for Refund of Registration Fee
Here are the step by step guidance for the process flow for refund of registration fee:
Step 1: You have to visit the website - enibandhan.jharkhand.gov.in
Step 2: To register yourself you have to give the following information.
You have to enter your registered mobile number, email id, and Aadhaar number. Once the registration is done you will receive a password on your registered mobile phone number and email address.
Step 3: Now, go to the Citizen Login Option as shown in the portal.
Step 4: You have to log in to the portal using credentials.
Step 5: And, if you want to apply within four months of payment after the date then hit the application for a refund of the registration fee.
- If the user crossed the deadline you have to click on the option of applying for refund registration beyond the timeline.
- Otherwise different options are available on the dashboard.
Step 6: Fill the application form within the decided timeline along with information in a PDF format (make sure the documents are scanned). You have to fill all the fields and finally hit the submit button.
Step 7: Download the online receipt from the dashboard.
How can one Register on NGDRS Jharkhand Online?
Follow the steps that will guide you for doing a complete user registration.
Step 1: Go to the website - jharnibandhan.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the Citizen Registration.
Note: Make sure to fill all the entries with red astrick as they are the mandatory fields.
Fields without astrick are optional.
Password Selection: Make sure that the password contains one uppercase, one lowercase, one digit, and one special character.
Step 3: You have to enter a valid ten-digit mobile phone number. Make sure it is active.
Step 4: Enter the username of your preference.
Step 5: Type and re-type your password.
Step 6: Rewrite the text from Captcha.
Step 7: Hit on the submit button & save records.
Step 8: Press the cancel button and head back to the home page.
Now use your credentials to log in to the portal.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for property registration in NGDRS Jharkhand?
To register on NGDRS Jharkhand online an individual has to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Your identity proof such as Aadhaar card/ Voter card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license.
- An assessment slip with all the information of - market value, charge ability of stamp, and the registration fee.
- PAN card and a perfectly filled form 60 along with identity and address proof.
- All the original documents and a photocopy of each of the documents.
- A passport size photograph.
- Details and registration fee payment of stamp duty.
- Written permission from the responsible authorities if there is any riot in case of transferring the property of the Scheduled Tribe person to a non-scheduled tribe person.
Requirements & methods for Property Valuation, Valuation Rule & Feedback?
What is Property Valuation?
A process in which property usage, valuation rules are incorporated by the state government authority for the development zone, construction type, depreciation, etc. is formulated. And further, every result is analyzed and reported for final submission and estimating the value of the property.
Purpose of Property Valuation:
It is used to estimate the present value of a property by filing relevant information like the city name, area, location, type of house, etc.
Factors on which Property Valuation Depends
The following factors are kept in mind while preparing the rate chart:
- Location as per the major factors
- Government regulations and rules
- Economic trends and lifestyle activities
- Benefits in future
- How old is the property & the type of construction used in the property
Other property valuation factors are:
- Construction area
- Land area
- Area for parking
- Number of trees (cashew-nut)
- Non-cultivated land area
What is required by the citizen for doing property valuation on NGDRS Jharkhand Portal?
- Legal credentials for logging in into NGDRS portal Jharkhand.
- Complete valid details of the location of the property
- The valuation details of the zone in which the property is situated.
- Use of property
Other Prerequisite for a citizen
- Open the official website for NGDRS online registration Jharkhand site
- Register as a citizen to get access to the NGDRS website
- Login to the NGDRS portal using citizen credential.
Levels for Estimating Property Valuation
1. Location of the Property
- Pick the current financial year. Citizens can also select the preceding financial year to make valuation for a certain year possible.
- Select the district.
- Select the Taluka and Municipal corporation or council of the district.
- Choose your village or city from the drop-down list.
- Select location within city and village.
- Check the survey number of the particular location. And confirm for reference once.
2. How old is the Property or Property Usage
Select the appropriate property usage following the procedure mentioned below:
Selection Process - A
- Visit the main usage and press on '+' icon to open usages.
- Select the usage and you will see the details will appear on the screen in the left-hand side panel.
- Now select the detailed usage.
Selection Process - B
- Write the usage in the search box.
- Select the right usage
- Choose detailed usage
- Select the property usage
When you select property usage following options will come on your screen from which you have to select:
- Choose property construction type.
- Select the property age (in years).
- Choose road connectivity.
- Area of the constructed property
- Pick shop floor
- Add details of the area of the Mezzanine floor
3. Calculation & Saving the information
- Click on the calculate and save option. The valuation report will display on the screen.
- You can also check the view valuation report (click on the view button).
- Users can cancel the property valuation by hitting the cancel button.
- Click on the exit button and go to the welcome page.
Example of the Procedure to Estimate Property Valuation
Summary of the Property:
- Total Built-up Area – 1000 Sq Ft / 92.903 Sq Mtr.
- Balcony and Terrace – 200 Sq Ft / 18.58 Sq Mtr.
- Open Parking – 100 Sq Ft / 9.29 Sq Mtr.
- Floor Number – 4th Floor.
- A lift facility is available.
- Property Age – 15 to 30 years.
The Ready Reckoner Rates of the property above:
- For a Residential Property – Rs. 70,620/- per Sq Mtr.
- For an Open Land – 25,480/- per Sq Mtr.
Here is how you will calculate or do the valuation of the property above:
A. Calculate the depreciation to the Ready Reckoner value
= (Ready Reckoner Rate x Depreciation %) x Raise as per floor
= (70,620 x (70 / 100)) x 105 / 100
We have got 51905.7/- per Sq Mtr value for this Flat
B. Calculating Flat Valuation
= Value arrived in first para x Complete Flat area
= 51905.7 x 92.903
C. Valuation of Open Parking Space
= Parking Area x (Value arrived in first para x Parking %)
= 9.29 x (25,480 x 40 / 100)
D. Valuation of Terrace Area.
= Terrace Area x (Value arrived in para A x Terrace %)
= 18.58 x (51905.7 x 40 / 100)
Total Valuation of the Property:
= 4822195.24 + 94683.68 + 385763.16
= Rs. 53,02,642.08
How to Submit and Track Grievance?
You can follow the steps below to submit or track your grievances.
Step 1: Open the official government website of NGDRS Jharkhand - jharnibandhan.gov.in
Click on the option of "Submit Grievance."
For Submission of the Grievance:
Step 2: You will be directed to a new webpage - jharnibandhan.gov.in/Grievance/grievance
Step 3: You have to submit the details such as - complete name, email address, mobile number, SRO office, service number, complete address, application or token number.
Step 4: Also enter the subject of the grievance, and the main query, then finally upload the document, get OTP and type in the tile and then hit the submit button.
For Tracking of the Grievance:
Step 5: Enter token ID, mobile number, receive OTP, and then enter the OTP and hit the submit button.
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About NGDRS Jharkhand
What is the National Generic Document Registration System Jharkhand?
National Generic Document Registration System Jharkhand is a project started by the Department of Land Resources under the governance of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. It helps common people to do the registration across the country.
What are the benefits of using NGDRS?
The benefits of using NGDRS are: it reduces the usage of papers, saves registration time, appointments before going to the SR office, all stakeholders on a single portal, empowerment of citizens, etc.
How to register NGDRS Jharkhand Online?
Enter a mobile phone number, the username (confirm its availability), enter a password u0026amp; retype it, enter the text from the captcha image, hit the submit button, now click on the cancel button and go back to the home page to generate the credentials.
Can I get a refund?
Yes, you will get a refund or not. It depends on the state government policies. You have to contact the Sub Registrar for refund related issues.
What security features are implemented in NGDRS?
The security features implemented in NGDRS are Aadhaar Authentication or login using OTP.
Can I reschedule and/or cancel appointments using NGDRS Jharkhand Portal?
Yes, it is possible to reschedule or cancel appointments using NGDRS. The reschedule option is present in the citizen entry part. It is only possible only till the time of final submission.
Can stamp duty be paid in the NGDRS Jharkhand department?
Yes, one can pay the stamp duty online in the NGDRS Jharkhand department. It depends on the state govt. policies whether to accept cash at SR office or online payments directly.