In this article, we will consider a discussion on the Karnataka Housing Board and the projects it has been associated with. We will also make you familiar with its history and its main objectives for the residents of Karnataka.
Introduction to Karnataka Housing Board
Being the successor to the Mysore Housing Board, this company was formed in the year 1962 under the Karnataka Housing Board Act, 1962. It is one of the main domains that controls and organizes construction works in the real estate segment of the state. With a keen interest to develop both residential and commercial properties for the welfare of the state, the KHB also makes sure to bring about economic stability in the market dynamics of the state. Here are some of the main objectives stated in the Karnataka Housing Board Rules Regulations journal:
- To improve the quality of living for the people of Karnataka.
- To provide them with affordable housing structure.
- To implement eco-friendly surroundings for the people.
- Urbanization and development of better infrastructure.
- Customer Satisfaction and Fulfillment of needs are a priority to the Board.
The Board holds its main office at Cauvery Bhavan in K.G Road of Bangalore, however, there are many sub-divisions of offices located at Mysore, Ramnagar, Hassan, Bijapur, and more. For contacting the KHB you could either approach these offices based on your requirement or you could easily write to them at their official website of the central office. This way you could easily attain Karnataka Housing Board Notification and clear your queries regarding the sale or auction of properties.
Projects by KHB Colony
Having completed a total of 100 Housing Projects in the state of Karnataka, the KHB is further associated with 225 other schemes for its under-formulation projects.
Some of the new projects undertaken by the KHB Colony include the popular Karnataka Housing Board Sites for Sale in Bangalore such as:
- JP Lotus at Hoskote, Bangalore: It is a residential project carried under proper planning and construction. The building is comprised of a total area of 1 acre. It comprises of 68 units of 2BHK and 3BHK apartments having a carpet area from 1085 sq. ft. to 1485 sq. ft. Amenities at JP Lotus include a swimming pool, gymnasium, children’s play area, landscaped garden, security, and more.
- CJN Sai Fortune: Located in Swami Vivekananda Nagar, Kasaba Hobli, Hoskote in Banglore, CJN Sai Fortune is another residential project under the KHB Colony. It is still under construction and is expected to be ready for possession by June 2022. Configurations of this building include 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments with a total number of 153 units. The project is RERA registered and is spread across a total area of 2 acres.
- Shriram Green Field Phase 2: Sited at Budigere Cross of Bangalore, this project is expected to be ready for possession by March 2021. The project comprises of 3 buildings with 593 units of 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments. Facilities like SBI ATM, Hospital, School, Medical, and Stores are available close to this project for serving the residents with conveniences.
- Shriram Bageshri: Situated in the very popular Whitefield of Bangalore, this is yet another plot dedicated to residential setup under the KHB Colony. Spread across a total surface area of 12.99 acres, this is one of the biggest investments in the Hoskote region by the Karnataka Housing Board. Over the top facilities with excellent transportation and IT Hub nearby, this project is supposed to be a big hit for the KHB colony.
- United Dreams: This under-construction project is expected to be complete by June 2022. It is located in Whitefield as well. 1 acre is the total land area covered by the building with 65% open space. Top-notch amenities with good connectivity are some of the other features of this project. Configurations of this building include 2 BHK and 3 BHK units. The project is registered with the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) as well.
Besides these, there are several other residential projects undertaken by the KHB Colony. The above-mentioned are some of the popular projects located at a favorable site and bears suitable amenities for living in a healthy environment. Karnataka Housing Board Rayansandra and Karnataka Housing Board Suryanagar Phase 4 are some of the major upcoming developments that are yet to be implemented by the Karnataka Housing Board.
Q1. What are some of the popular upcoming projects of KHB Colony?
Ans. Shriram Green Field Phase 2 and CJN Sai Fortune are the two popular upcoming projects of KHB Colony.
Q2. What are the popular localities under sale around KHB Colony?
Ans. Some of the popular localities surrounding the KHB Colony include Petanahalli, Vastu Bhoomi, Raghuvanahalli, Madur, Appajipura, and more.
Q3. How many residential projects under KHB Colony are comprised in the Hoskote region?
Ans. There are about 18 residential projects which include both ready to move and under implementation properties by the KHB Colony in the Hoskote circle of Bangalore.