With the launch of the Devbhoomi website, citizens of Uttarakhand from the comfort of their homes can easily check out land records. If you are baffled between two terms introduced in this blog– Devbhoomi and Bhulekh Uttarakhand, then let us tell you they both are the same as Devbhoomi is also called Uttarakhand Bhulekh. A user can access information about maps of land area (Bhu Naksha Uttarakhand), mutation details, the record of rights, Khatauni and Khasra details. The icing on the cake is that citizens can update the Uttarakhand land records on the Bhulekh Uttarakhand portal and that too anytime and from anywhere. The administration launched this website to assist the people in having a glance at the land records with the utmost comfort and convenience. The Revenue Department manages the Uttarakhand Bhulekh portal. The land records have created transparency and lucidity between the citizens and the government after digitization. Uttarakhand Land Records has helped in mitigating data manipulation and forgery. To cut a long story short, one can easily access the records online, it is a time-saving process.
Bhu Abhilekh Uttarakhand
The initiative of digitization of land records was taken by the Ministry of rural development (Bhulekh UK Gov In), as an entirely funded scheme back in 1994-1995. After Uttarakhand was declared as a state, the computerization was done by N.I.C. at the collectorate level in about thirteen districts. The second step involved the digitalization of the land records at the tehsil level in every district. The program has so far covered the establishment of a Data centre at the district headquarters, an analysis centre at the state level and imparting training to the employees have also been done. Presently, Uttarakhand Khatoni has also been computerized in all the tehsils, and the copies are issued from the respective tehsils as legal proof, which can be publicized.
What are Bhulekh UK Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Land records?
Previously, people had to wait in long queues in order to get necessary information about land records. However, with the progression of technology, people have got the comfort to avail information about a piece of land from their homes. It will help the citizens to get their land records digitized as it is a hassle-free technique that involves no struggle.
Many states are coming up with their own separate web portals catering to their citizens with the provision to check land records online. If you are the owner of the land and want to sell it or a buyer who is looking to invest, land records are a vital part needed in both cases. Unlike earlier, one doesn't need to worry about it as getting Bhulekh details from the online portal is easy-peasy.
Citizens who are willing to check their land records and details about their agricultural lands or commercial plots can visit the state’s web portal. One can visit the official website of the revenue department of Uttarakhand to access the land records online. The information can be easily downloaded and printed for future reference from the Uttarakhand Bhulekh portal. The online portal offers land records information that also consists of several details of the land like the name of the landowner, area of land, the shape of the land, irrigation facility, and details regarding the cultivation of crops. All these details can be easily obtained along with khasra and khatoni UK numbers.
District-Wise Allocation of Land Records in Uttarakhand
Through the Bhulekh Uttarakhand portal, you can easily get land record details about different districts. There is a list of districts and talukas available so that users can easily access them. Bottom Line, you can obtain information of various districts like Bhulekh Dehradun, Uttarakhand Almora, Bageshwar, Chamoli, Champawat, Haridwar, Nainital, Pauri Garhwal, Pithoragarh, Rudraprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Bhulekh Udham Singh Nagar, and last but not least Uttarkashi.
What are the Advantages of Bhulekh Uttarakhand?
The administration of the country has started this initiative to ease citizens’ issues regarding lands. It has assisted citizens to a great extent. There are a few more reasons why it is beneficial:
- From the comfort of home, residents of Uttarakhand can keep a check on land records and all this is possible with the help of Uttarakhand Bhulekh.
- It is a time-saving activity as citizens don't have to indulge with middlemen and follow the traditional method.
- People can access the Uttarakhand land record portal from all around the world and can fill in details conveniently without being physically present in the state.
- With the accessibility of Bhulekh Uttarakhand portal, residents of the state are not required to visit Patwarkhana on a regular basis.
- With the help of Bhulekh Dehradun land records portal, transparency has been created between the citizens and the state government. In a nutshell, it has mitigated the work of middlemen thus eliminating the scope of corruption.
What is the Importance of Land Records of Bhulekh Uttarakhand?
Lands are considered the most precious assets for every individual. Therefore, it is very important to maintain the land records. There are a few features that highlight the importance of Bhulekh Uttarakhand:
- The citizens can easily verify the land ownership and the land title with the aid of Uttarakhand Khatoni.
- It also assists in opening an account in the bank.
- The Bhulekh Uttarakhand Land Records can be used as collateral securities against loans applied from banks.
- It also assists in the division of the land or during its sale.
- The citizen can preserve the personal information of their own property.
- It can be beneficial in checking the administration's right or the public right on the piece of land.
What is Bhulekh Uttarakhand (ROR)?
ROR (Record of Rights) refers to a document that offers facts about the property. The ownership details, property-related disputes, assessment of land revenue payable, and many more are available on the Record of Rights.
All the citizens of Uttarakhand can derive important information such as land records, Bhu Naksha Uttarakhand, Khasra Khatoni UK no. They can easily download all the details in PDF format and can later get it printed. One can also get a duplicate land record copy after paying a dedicated amount. The first page of the Land Record ROR copy costs 15 rupees, while the later pages cost 5 rupees each. In this way, you can get more information about your land effortlessly.
How can one get an authorized copy of the ROR?
People can easily check their record details like ROR land, Khasra, Khatoni UK with the help of the online portal. The Land Record or ROR on the online portal is made for the purpose of observation. One cannot download it nor make an official copy of the land records. Citizens are required to visit the tehsil land records computer centre of the particular village to avail the original copy of the ROR. Candidates are also required to pay certain charges to get a copy as prescribed by the government.
How to find Uttarakhand Bhulekh Land Records on Portal?
The land records modernization program in the country has started the digitalization of the land record system. People can visit the Uttarakhand ROR or land records effortlessly with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
- Citizens can visit the government website of the land portal
- Click on the “public ROR” link to get further details.
- It will redirect you to another page.
- Select the appropriate region or district.
- Choose your tehsil from the drop-down box.
- Select your village from the options provided
Click on the search option, choose from search options such as search by account no., search by mutation date, search by vendor, search by the buyer or search by account holder’s name. After selecting the appropriate options, fill in the details and continue.
- The ROR details will be displayed on the screen.
How to View Bhulekh Uttarakhand Khasra Khatauni's Jamabandi Online Status?
Each state has their own portal to help the citizens with land information in the state. It also provides documents such as khasra, khatoni UK, ROR, old deeds, etc.
Citizens can access the Khasra Khatauni’s Jamabandi online through some easy steps:
- Visit the authorized website of Bhulekh Uttarakhand.
- Click on the Public ROR and wait for the new page to open.
- Select the district of Uttarakhand, village, and tehsil accordingly.
- You can view the Khasra, account number and copy of Khatauni on the next page.
- From the letter table, write your name and click on the search option. After that, you will get all the details like khasra, khatauni or Khatoni Uk in Word or PDF format which can be downloaded and printed for future reference.
What is the process of login?
- You need to visit the government-approved site of the Uttarakhand Bhulekh.
- The homepage screen of the Uttarakhand Bhulekh portal will be displayed on your desktop or laptop screen
- You can find some categories such as District and login of village mapping, etc. You can click as per your category and enter the necessary details.
- You will see a page getting opened. On that page, kindly enter your username, confidential captcha code and password for further process.
- After the information has been filled in, you can select the sign-in button. This will help you to log in.
Steps to Select District, Tehsil, and Village to find land records
After logging into the website, you can easily find records by filling in your district, tehsil, and village through easy steps:
- First and foremost, open the official website of Bhulekh Uttarakhand (http://bhulekh.up.nic.in).
- Click on the “public ROR”
- Select your district from the drop down list
- After the district has been selected, you need to choose your tehsil names of districts from the next list.
- Once the tehsil is selected, you can select the village name of the selected tehsil.
What is Devbhoomi Bhulekh Khasra?
Khasra is a Persian term that means the DAG number or the unique number assigned to different plots in villages or a survey number or plot number in cities. The Bhulekh portal can be accessed by citizens to get information related to Devbhoomi, such as Devbhoomi Geo Map, Khasra-Khatauni, and Land records which includes Uttarakhand Bhulekh, Bhu-Naksha Uttarakhand, Khasra-Khatauni, Jamabandi, etc.
You can check the Khasra or Khatauni details through simple steps:
- Visit the official website of Bhulekh Uttarakhand.
- Click on the Public ROR option from the home page.
- You can select your district, tehsil, and village, respectively.
- You can view your account number, Khasra / Gata number, and Khatauni copy under the name of the account holder.
- Write the letters of your name from the table and select the search option.
- You can then search for Bhulekh Uttarakhand (ROR) details online in a PDF format which can be downloaded and printed for future reference.
How can one view the Devbhoomi Map Online?
In order to check the Bhu Naksha Uttarakhand, you can visit the official site of devbhoomi. If you are visiting the website to buy land, you can contact the landowners with the help of Bhu Naksha.
It can be done with a few easy steps:
- Click on the official website of Devbhoomi (http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/)
- Select the appropriate tehsil and village from the home page.
- Provide your Khasra or Khatauni number or account holder’s name to get more information.
About Bhulekh Uttarakhand Mobile App
The Uttarakhand Bhulekh mobile app is the quickest and the simplest way to curate details regarding your land registry with your name, Khasra, Khatauni, and Gata number in Uttarakhand. You can view and save the land records with the help of this app.
Steps to use the Bhulekh - Uttarakhand App
- Choose the district.
- Select the tehsil.
- Select your village
- Enter all your credentials.
- Verify your account details.
- Save the details.
Advantages of the Bhulekh Uttarakhand App:
- It is the fastest way to derive all information related to the Devbhoomi.
- You can easily view and save the land records for convenient use.
- You can also view Khasra and Khatauni in this app.
- Easily save land records in image format.
- You can share the land records via various apps on your phone.
How to check Khasra/Gata on Bhulekh Uk Portal?
The Khasra/ Gata on the Bhulekh Uttarakhand web portal can be checked through the following steps.
- Click on the Bhulekh UK Gov (http://bhulekh.uk.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_ROR.jsp) link to open the official portal of Bhulekh Uttarakhand.
- After the home page opens, you can select the janpad, tehsil, and village name.
- You can enter your name to view land records based on the account holder name.
- The search bar will show a few names as soon as you start typing some letters of your name.
- From the options, you can select your name, which is registered with the Revenue Office.
- Press enter to find the land record details, which includes the name of the land, year of your land, rates, Khasra number, and other necessary information.
- Save and print it for future reference.
How to Register on Land Records Portal?
The country’s government has started the National Land Record Modernization Program (NLRMP) to digitize the Record of Rights (RoR), Registration Process and other activities related to land. Devbhoomi is an online land record system of Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Revenue Department has land records of many districts, including Bhulekh Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital, Chamoli, Amora, etc. and is working to make more available.
You can register on the land records portal:
- By visiting the official website.
- You can see multiple options about Land Records, villages, types of land, etc.
- Choose your village from the drop-down box.
- Search by Khata no., Name, or Gata No.
How to view the Mutation date on the Uttarakhand Bhulekh portal?
- Visit the official site ( http://bhulekh.uk.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_ROR.jsp)
- Enter the following details from the list that includes the district, tehsil, and village.
- In the next page, you can choose your search type by account no., account holder name, measles no., mutation date, vendor, or buyer.
- You can insert your necessary information based on your search type. For instance, if you select the search type by the account holder name, you have to enter the name of the account holder. You can similarly search for other types by entering and selecting the required information.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button option and then choose a relevant entry from the result.
- You can then click on the ‘‘See Evolution’ button, and the land records information will appear on the screen.
Uttarakhand Land Registry Record details
- Log into the official website of Bhulekh Uttarakhand.
- Choose the district where the land is located from the drop-down box on the left-hand side.
- Choose the tehsil where the land is located from the drop-down box.
- This will redirect you to the BHULEKH Uttarakhand webpage.
- Select your district, tehsil, and village where the property is located.
- You can then enter your account number, mutation date, vendor, buyer, gata number, or the name of the account holder to generate land record details.
- If you select checking land rights by account number, you have to enter the appropriate number and click on “Search”.
- You can also search by entering the mutation date.
- You can also search by entering the concerned vendor’s name to check property details.
- The buyer’s name can also be used to check the land record details.
- Finally, you can also check for details by inserting the name of the account holder.
Who all can use Bhu Naksha Uttarakhand and what details are provided by this website?
Any citizen who is engrossed in acquiring details of land records in Uttar Pradesh can access this peerless portal. The cherry on the cake is there are no costing charges for accessing the Bhu Naksha Uttarakhand portal. To answer the second part of the question, let us tell you apart from gaining information about the map of the plot, you can also access details like Khasra, Khatoni UK and also the details about the land type and its usage.
Explore Land Records in Other States
|Karnataka||Bhoomi Online RTC|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhulekh MP|
|Bihar||Land Record Bihar|
|Rajasthan||Apna Khata Rajasthan|