The state of Mp Bhulekh Land Record has followed India Land Records Modernization Programme. The state is now managing its land records through its online portal also. Through this one can gain access to land ownership details or its market value. This system is relatively more convenient to access and better managed too. The following benefits are given to the users:
- There is ain easy access to land records
- You can know about Khasra, Khatuni and Record of Right
- View of maps also is possible through this system
- There is a provision for intimation of diversion.
- Payments can be made
How to view Mp Bhulekh Land Record:
- Step 1: You can view Khasra, Khatauni or the maps online following a few steps.
- Step 2: You should visit the official website//mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do.
- Step 3: There is a Record application page that contains the digital map..
- Step 4: You can click on your district name.
Step 5: Now he page will show the links.
- You should click on this link, www.mpbhulekh.gov.in.
- If you click on this link, http://landrecords.mp.gov.in, it will take you to the next page..
Step 6: Enter the two following details:
Step 7: Click on ‘OK’ and you will get the village name.
Step 8: Find your village on the list. You can click on it and select a link.
Step 9: The following details are required to be typed in:
- Light or halka
Step 10: You should enter the code
Step 11: Click on the drop-down. Now you can select what you want.
Step 12: Click on Select. You will get the info.
After the completion of this process, you may be asked to provide the Khasra number.
Step 1: Visit the official website of MP land recordshttps://mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do.
Step 2: Go to the home page and click on the ‘Free Services’ option.
Step 3: The page will display:
- Khasra / B-1 / Map Copy
- Bhu-Naksha details
- Village names
- The Application Form
- Downloads information
- Khasra / B-1 / Map
- Report on data cleaning
- Step 4: click on the relevant option
If you wish to know about the services of the MP Bhu Abhilekh, you have to log in to the website.
- Go to https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do.
- Click on the ‘LOGIN’ option.
- Now you can enter your account credentials
- Login ID
- Department (select from the drop-down menu)
- Enter the Captcha code and click on submit.
How can I check my land records?
You can check your land records in MP by visiting its online land record portal. Here are the steps you can follow for the purpose.
• Visit http://landrecords.mp.gov.in/.
• Select the district from the digital map and enter the details required on the page.
• Go to the link given.
• Enter the details
What is a Khasra map?
Khasra map is a legal document. There is a provision due to which it displays the map. This map is in the village.
How to find out the ownership of property?
Visit of the online portal is needed. You can view ownership details and other details as well. You should enter the district and the village name.
How to read Land Record?
There are various columns and each column includes some info. You should use Khasra number or Khatian number. It will help you locate your land.