Patta Chitta online is the process of obtaining land records courtesy the Tamil Nadu Government.
Thinking about Patta Chitta online? You have to visit the official portal established by the State Government of Tamil Nadu for checking your land records and property ownership details online. The Department of Land Reforms has established the website, the link of which is https://eservices.tn.gov.in.
This is where you can obtain Patta Chitta 2020 and enjoy the facility of one-click access to vital land records. The Patta document contains the following vital details:
- Name of the owner
- Patta number
- Sub-division and Survey Number
- Taluk, District and Village names
- Tax details
- Area/dimensions of land
- Whether the land parcel is part of a wet-land or dry-land
Land and income details can be easily viewed online by all residents of Tamil Nadu through the Chitta records.
Learning more about Patta Chitta online
For obtaining Patta Chitta 2020 details, you will require several vital documents including sale deed for verification purposes and the original sale deed has to be submitted to the Tahsildar or concerned department office with a photocopy as well. Possession proof can be demonstrated with documents like the paid tax receipt, electricity bill and encumbrance certificate.
For getting Patta Chitta online, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the revenue service in Tamil Nadu at this link- eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Click on View Patta Chitta/FMB/&TSLR Extract on the home page.
- Choose your Area Type (urban/rural) and District.
- Click on Submit and enter in these details on the page which comes next.
- Survey Number
- Sub-Division Number
- You will have to fill up authentication values and click on Submit.
Residents of Tamil Nadu State who are desirous of checking land records from the official website will have to pay Rs. 100 as their application fees.
Checking status of Patta Chitta online
Patta Chitta 2020 status can be ascertained by following these steps:
- Click on https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html
- Enter in the application ID and captcha value and then click on get status.
- Your application status will be shown on the computer screen accordingly.
Patta Chitta Verification
You have to follow these steps for verification of Patta Chitta:
- Click on the link provided.
- Choose Verify Patta on the official website.
- Fill up the reference number.
- Click on Submit.
Name transfer for Patta Chitta online
Transfer of Patta Chitta online requires you to follow these steps:
- Submit the application to your Village Tahsildar or District or respective authorities.
- Post examination, authorities will either reject or accept the application that you have made.
Viewing register extract
- Open up the official website and choose View Patta Copy/A-Register Extract options from the home page.
- Click on View A-Register Extract and a new page will open where you have to choose the Village, Taluka and District.
- Enter the survey number followed by choosing the sub-division number.
- Enter authentication value as displayed in the image.
- Post clicking on Submit, you will be able to view the register extract.
Checking application status for Patta Chitta online
Checking the application status for Patta Chitta 2020 requires you to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website- eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html.
- Click on know your application status in the home page.
- A new page will open after clicking on this link.
- Fill up the captcha value and application ID.
- Click on get status for checking necessary information.
- Which is the official link for Patta Chitta online
https://eservices.tn.gov.in is the official link to follow for obtaining Patta Chitta online.
- What are the services available here?
You can view your application status, register extract, get a name transfer done online for Patta Chitta, verify your Patta Chitta 2020 or check the status. Primarily, you will obtain information on the Patta Chitta here.