Hyderabad’s real estate market has been doing well in recent years, even outperforming other metros at times in terms of overall property demand and price growth. Additionally, Hyderabad’s flourishing IT and ITeS sectors continue to drive commercial and business growth while the residential real estate market is also doing well on account of political stability, infrastructural development and pro-active policies of the Government. With steady growth in its real estate sector, Hyderabad is witnessing development and transformation of several surrounding areas on its outskirts. Bandlaguda or Bandlaguda Jagir is one such area which may well be the next big real estate hotspot in the city.
Why Bandlaguda could grow more in the near future
Bandlaguda or Bandlaguda Jagir is an erstwhile village cum panchayat in the Ranga Reddy district and comes under the Gandipet Mandal. However, the village was merged into the HMDA and this is one of the biggest triggers for fast infrastructural growth and development in the area. Bandlaguda offers good infrastructure to residents and is well planned with good connectivity options for residents.
Here are some of the key aspects that make Bandlaguda a good bet for future growth–
- Bandlaguda is directly linked to the Outer Ring Road at the Appa Junction.
- The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is just 20 kilometres away from Bandlaguda.
- The Financial District at Gachibowli is also located only 14 kilometres away.
- Bandlaguda is popular amongst professionals working in the IT and ITeS sectors and in the Financial District for its proximity to their places of work, serene and peaceful ambience and rapidly developing infrastructure.
- Bandlaguda offers comparatively affordable housing units to buyers including several apartments and villas alike. The reasonable pricing is a major draw for buyers working in Gachibowli and other surrounding areas.
- The Mehdipatnam Junction is just 8 kilometres away from the locality.
- The area is a magnet for first-time homebuyers and young families with prices being reasonable and there being many options in the entry-level and mid-range category. Growing demand has also led to the development of projects like Keerthi Estates Richmond Villas and others in the luxury segment here.
- Atrial Road is the vital link for the area, linking directly to the Outer Ring Road and then to Nanal Nagar or Mehdipatnam.
- Bus connectivity is good in the area with easy access to Vikarabad, Chevella, Chilkur, Shamshabad and several other areas.
- Roads going to Kismatpur from Bandlaguda are now being extended into two-way thoroughfares.
- Bandlaguda will benefit from infrastructure development plans announced by authorities for the Old City worth more than Rs. 5,000 crore over the next 2-3 years. There will be two elevated corridors proposed to be built for Rs. 1,159 crore along with an expressway from the Bahadurpura Zoo Park to Aramgarh Junction. This will enable seamless traffic movement to the International Airport from the Old City.
- An elevated flyover will be built from Nalgonda X Roads to the Owaisi Hospital and the Chandrayangutta Flyover will be extended for enabling seamless traffic flow between Bandlaguda and Malakpet.
Bandlaguda offers good facilities to residents
Bandlaguda has seen multiple new projects being developed in recent times nearby including PBEL City, Maple Town Villas, SMR Harmony, Giridhari Executive Park, ISOLA and many more. The area is under the Don Bosco Nagar Post Office and Narsingi and Rajendranagar police stations under the Cyberabad division. The growth of Cyberabad into a major IT hotspot has definitely led to the development of Bandlaguda. It is home to the Sri Raghavendra Sports Estate which is a major cricket venue and there is a major suburb named Suncity inside the locality which is home to several supermarkets and stores including Heritage Fresh, Reliance Fresh and More shop among others.
There are several banquet halls in the area which is also dotted by trees and the military zone is also well maintained. The surrounding areas include Gandamguda, Kismatpur, Peerancheruvu and Hydershakote. There is easy access to the Mrugavani National Park and the Osman Sagar and Himayat Sagar fresh water lakes as well.
Some of the leading educational institutions in the area include the following:
- TIME School
- Glendale Academy
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Army Public School
- Kinderland Preschool
- Baalyam Pre-School & Daycare
- Little Angels School
- Don Bosco School
- Pristine Public School
- Archangels High School
- Living Bridge Montessori School
- Small Wonders Play School
- Global Discovery Academy
Here are some of the key attractions in and around the area:
- Sri Raghavendra Sports Estate
- Mantra Mall and Cinepolis
- Mcube mall and multiplex
- Ocean Park
- Himayat Sagar lake
- Chilkur Balaji temple
- Osman Sagar lake
- Kali Temple
- Golkonda Fort
Here are some of the key healthcare centres in and around the area:
- Cocoon Hospital
- Crayons Hospital
- Al Shifa Mother & Child Hospital
- Amaan Multi Specialty Hospital
- Sun City Nursing Home
Here are some of the top restaurants nearby:
- Suncity Pride Biryani Palace
- Dwaraka Restaurant
- King’s Restaurant & Bar
- Fire & Ice Restaurant
- Domino’s Pizza
- Brindavanam Restaurant
- Santosh Family Dhaba
Investing in Bandlaguda- will it be a good bet?
All in all, it can be said that Bandlaguda makes for a good investment prospect, considering its scope of future growth and overall returns that are expected by investors and end users alike. The area is dotted with several upcoming residential projects which offer housing units at diverse price ranges, meaning that there is something for every buyer here. With the continued growth of Cyberabad and nearby business hubs like Gachibowli, there will be increased demand for relatively affordable accommodation options near these commercial zones.
This is where Bandlaguda will continue drawing more first-time homebuyers and professionals with its peaceful ambience, easy connectivity to workplaces and the airport and proximity to several landmarks and attractions in the city. The comparatively reasonable property prices will also be a major draw for buyers as they are now. Multiple infrastructural developments and road widening projects will smoothen traffic flow while enhancing connectivity. These measures will also boost real estate in Bandlaguda. It is certainly a good place to reside in if you look at future prospects and the variety of residential projects on offer make it easier to choose as far as potential buyers are concerned. There is easy access to all necessary social amenities and facilities as well including shopping centres, hospitals, restaurants and recreational zones. The area can also be called an educational hub with several reputed institutions being situated here. Bandlaguda certainly seems to be on track towards being the next big realty hub in Hyderabad.