Optimal Media Solutions (OMS) created the Times 40 UNDER 40 platform at The Times Group for identification, encouragement and recognition of the top-40 most promising leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs who are below the age of 40 and have truly been game-changers in their respective fields of work, encompassing real estate, retail, auto, ecommerce, healthcare, sports, FMCG, service industries and entertainment among others. Multiple entities were assessed under this blueprint while a survey was also held. Post the comprehensive analysis and vast criteria in place, the top 40 was feted at the virtual event by OMS with iconic Bollywood actor and ex-Chairman, Film and Television Institute of India, Anupam Kher, being the Guest of Honor.
He stated that he was delighted to be associated with this novel platform, while highlighting the vast determination and hard work needed for true leadership. He talked about how he felt enriched after learning more about these 40 special individuals who have demonstrated exemplary performance and scaled massive peaks in their journeys. He talked of how the India of the future is prospering and growing while inspiring many others alongside.
The Times 40 Under 40 celebrated achievements, innovation and success by India’s most promising young leaders. This virtual event was aired on the 28th of May, 2021, on the Times Now YouTube channel and it will be followed up with a special ET NOW television episode in June.
Here is the list of recipients:
- Kanika Gupta Shori , Founder and COO, Square Yards
- Dr Leena S, Founder, The Nail Artistry
- Pankaj Bansal, Director, M3M India
- Jacqueline Fernandez, Director, SheRox Life ltd
- Dr. Payal Kanodia, Trustee, M3M Foundation
- Pratik Gauri, Partner and India President, 5th Element Group
- Shikhar Aggarwal, Joint Managing Director, BLS International
- Himanshu Arya , Founder & CEO, Grapes Digital
- Poulomi Roy, Lead Corporate PR at OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited
- Tarun Kumar Bansal, President & Anant Kataria, CEO, Sagacious IP
- Sameer Chaudhary, Barrister & Advocate, Sastra Legal
- Manav Kapur, Executive Director, Steelbird International
- Navdeep Saini, Member, Indian Cricket Team
- Ritika Sharma, Founder & CEO, House of Beauty
- Neha Sundesha , Founder and CEO, Seven Hats Consulting
- Sagarika Chakraborty , CEO , IIRIS Pvt. Ltd.
- Nishant Agarwal , Founder, Proctur
- Kapil Rana , Founder and Chairman , Hostbooks Limited
- Abhishek Sinha, Founder, NotJustLex Education LLP
- Pulkit Khurana & Siddharth Sikka, Co - Founders , Battery Smart
- Saikiran Chandha, CEO, Typeset
- Dr. Varun Chaudhary , Managing Director, CG Corp Global
- Dr. Somdutta Singh , Founder and CEO, Assiduus Global
- Sumeet Saurabh, Head – Global Alliances at The Pivotals
- Aseem Garg, CEO & Founder, DCDC Kidney Care
- Paras Budhiraja, Director – Paras Spices & MD - Paras Nutritions
- Sahil Mehta, Founder, St.Botanica (Emmbros Overseas)
- Naim R Siddiqui , Director, Momentum Communications India Pvt. Ltd.
- Archit Goel , Director and CFO, Shri Bajrang Alliance Limited
- Mukul Bansal, Director, Motia Group
- Akshat Malik, Founder & CEO, ClickOnCare
- Vikas sharma, Founder & CMD, Rally Infra Private Limited
- Shivaani Jain, Co -Founder, Once upon a Trunk
- Aakash Vaghela , Founder and MD , Evocus ( AV Organics LLP )
- Dr. Shweta Singh, Founder and CEO, Ennoble IP
- Nishtha Satyam , Deputy Country Representative, UN Women India
- Rhitiman Majumder, Co- Founder & CEO, PICKRR
- Satyan Bhatia , Managing Director, International Marketing Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Anuj Golecha, Co-Founder, V- Cats (Venture Catalyst Pvt Ltd)
- Piyush Sachdeva, Founder & Managing Director, HIGH TIMES SOLUTIONS; Founder & President, WSF & INDIA SPORT
For a detailed report on this read the articles we were featured in:
The Times of India - https://bit.ly/3geMF4f
Published Date: May 29, 2021