After reading this article you will be able to grasp knowledge on the Andhra Pradesh Housing Board and its main aims and objectives for the improvement of the city’s infrastructure and promote the welfare of its inhabitants. Along with it, you will also be provided required information on the A.P Housing Scheme of 2020.
Aims of the Andhra Pradesh Housing Board
As the name of the board is indicative of, its chief aim is to provide housing supplies to the inhabitants of Andhra Pradesh. Besides, it also aims to improve the city’s infrastructure and establish other necessary instalments for the upkeep of the city premises. Here is a list of aims which the A.P Housing Board focuses on:
- Carrying out construction programs for building houses under both integrated and composite housing schemes.
- Allotment of houses to all the three income group households, which is low-income group, middle-income group and high-income group households.
- Construction of commercial properties like shops, towers and multi-storeyed buildings.
- Promotion of sites and self-financing scheme for the people belonging to the middle and high-income groups.
- Renting out commercial properties for funding the expenses of the Board itself.
Andhra Pradesh Housing Board Scheme
Following the terms and conditions stated in the Andhra Pradesh Housing Board Rules and Regulations journal, the state has launched a very effective housing scheme for the people living in Andhra Pradesh. The scheme not only promotes a healthy living environment for the inhabitants of the state but also highlights the necessity of urban standards for a healthy living. Here are some of the key factors to keep in mind regarding the Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme of 2020.
- YSR or Yeduguri Sandinti Rajasekhara Reddy honoured the state with his remarkable rule in the years 2004 to 2009.
- YSR Housing Scheme was launched on 12th July 2019 by the current chief minister Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- The housing scheme aims to build 15 lakh households in the areas of Visakhapatnam, Kurnool and Nellore districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Abiding by the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme which promotes the “Housing for All” slogan, YSR housing scheme also focuses on uplifting the economically weaker section of the city to live a healthy and upgraded lifestyle with providing basic amenities such as housing and infrastructure at hand.
Things to store for enrolling in the Andhra Pradesh Housing Board Scheme
Applying in the Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme can be done in both online and offline ways. However, there are certain requirements which you as an applicant should bear in mind before going for the enrolment procedure in the A.P Housing Scheme of the state government.
- Secondly, neither you nor any of your family members (for example, your spouse or children) should own land or property in the state.
- For the people belonging to the economically weaker section of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, it is necessary to hold either APL (Above Poverty Line) or BPL (Below Poverty Line) ration card along with a caste certificate to enrol themselves as a beneficiary in the housing scheme launched by the A.P Housing Board.
- You will be requiring documents such as your Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Bank Account Passbook, Mobile Number and Photograph for registration.
Note that you can easily check out your name in the Andhra Pradesh Housing Board List 2020 once you have enrolled yourself successfully as a beneficiary. Thus, after successful registration as a beneficiary, your name appears to be in the A.P Housing Sanction List 2020 which could be easily tracked online at the official website of the A.P Housing Scheme.
Q1. What is the budget proposed for the A.P Housing Scheme?
Ans. The YSR Housing Scheme in Andhra Pradesh has been sanctioned with Rs.3,691.79 crore for construction of houses for the needy.
Q2. What is the official website for locating A.P Housing Scheme?
Ans. You might be related to all the latest and updated information A.P Awas Yojana.
Q3. What are the main projects of the YSR A.P Housing Scheme?
Ans. The YSR Housing Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh aims to achieve goals like:
- Development of pucca houses for the EWS or the Economically Weaker Sections.
- Put up a joint front with the central government in its PMAY scheme of providing urban households to the low-income, middle-income and higher-income households.
- Development of the rural areas of the state with facilitating better infrastructure such as the construction of better roads and railways, providing sufficient water supplies, irrigational facilities, agricultural equipment, sewage treatment, and other services like hospitals, schools, transport, etc.