This article highlights some of the important aspects concerning the Bhoomi reports management and the Parihara payment for the landowners in Karnataka.
Ever since widescale corruption has affected the realty sector within the Indian economy, various state governments are trying to deal with the fluctuating market dynamics of the real estate business. Large-scale scam and forcefully occupying properties have long been causing havoc in the Indian states. Keeping in mind the deteriorating economic situation and fraudulent ‘Benami land’ transaction and ownership, the Government of India has launched various schemes to digitalize the records of land ownership and other reports associated with it.
An online record will not only keep track of the correct land owned by individuals but also maintain a record to prevent scam and other unfair transactions/transfers related to the land. One of the finest initiatives undertaken by the State Government of Karnataka was to launch the Bhoomi Parihara portal where all the land was supposed to be registered to digitalize the land reports and other related cases.
Features of the Bhoomi Parihara Portal
The Bhoomi Parihara online platform was launched in the year 2000 by the Government of Karnataka for digitalizing the land records of the landowners in the state. Besides providing with land reports, here are some of the other features of the Bhoomi Parihara to glance at:
- This portal is responsible for providing disaster rescue services to the needy in the state.
- Pahani or the i-records of Rights, Tenancy and Crop Information are also available here along with the XML verified RTC reports.
- You can find a mutation status of the land including the mutation registration and extraction reports of the same.
- Revenue maps consisting of area and division details.
- Management and registration of disputes related to the land.
- List of new taluks, tippan and so on.
Benefits of Registration with the Bhoomi Parihara
Under the Bhoomi Parihara online registration of your land in Karnataka, you are eligible to enjoy some services that are complementary to the registration procedure. These include:
- Obtaining land records for filling a loan application.
- Downloading of RTC copy.
- Placement of requests for mutation and inheritance deeds.
- Application for crop insurance through data provided under i-RTC.
- Submission of land dispute cases.
- Online surveillance of mutation status and application for the same.
Parihara Payment Process
Parihara Payment can be easily conducted online through the Bhoomi Parihara portal. Simply follow the steps mentioned below for your perusal.
- Firstly, you will have to search for the Bhoomi Parihara official website and log in to landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Second, you have to select a tab called “Bhoomi”
- The next step is that you have to select “Citizen Services” from the options listed on your screen.
- Fourthly, click on “iRTC”.
- You will be then redirected to a new webpage where you will have to fill in the required details such as your name, surname, your mobile number, email ID and your Aadhar number.
- After this, you have to fill in your previously registered land details such as the district it belongs to, name of the village, survey number validity period of RTC and so on.
- You can select either of the options such as “View RTC” if you wish to check the status of the RTC online or you can also select the “Pay and Download” option if you wish to make a payment.
- After clicking on the “Pay and Download” tab, you will be redirected to a new webpage where you will see various ways of making the payment online.
- Select your payment method, that is, “credit or debit card” or “internet banking”.
- After making the payment, download the PDF of the status and get a printout for the same.
Thus, by following these simple steps you can easily get your payment done successfully. It is indeed one of the convenient ways of paying for your land deeds as it is a hassle-free and time-saving process. The online system has been useful not only for interaction or shopping but also for maintaining and checking land records which is by and large a great advantage to the landowners.
This way, they can easily manage their land records and deeds from any corner of the world without having to be physically present where the land is located. Landowners from other states are also looking forward to seeing the Bhoomi Parihara portal getting nationalized and preserving data from all the other states and union territories as well.
Q1. What comprises the RTC?
Ans. RTC comprises records of rights, tenancy and crop information of the landowners in Karnataka. Besides, it also reserves information related to the landowner, the type of land and soil, crops and area of the land, etc.
Q2. What are the charges for viewing land documents online?
Ans. The charges depend on the document type such as Tippan, Mutation Status, Mutation Extract and Record of rights charges are Rs. 15, whereas Tenancy and Crop details (RTC) charges as enlisted as Rs.10.
Q3. What is Bhoomi?
Ans. Bhoomi is the name given to the official website of the Karnataka Government has stores all the vital information related to land and area of the landowners in the state. It is an online portal that provides digitalised information of the land records and rights of the people.
Also read: What is Jamabandi?