Mee Bhoomi is an avant-garde online project of the Andhra Pradesh state. Introduced by the government of Andhra Pradesh to convert all the land-related records into digital and make them readily available to the general public. Through the portal, Mee Bhoomi simplifies the process of obtaining an ownership license or land records while also boosting speed, credibility and accuracy. Everyone can utilise Me Bhumi to get official land records in Andhra Pradesh. It was established in the year 2015, and since then, the citizens of Andhra Pradesh have enjoyed hassle-free land record maintenance. Well, this article provides all the information you need pertaining to the Mee Bhoomi services and the Mee Bhumi app. To know more about Meebhoomiap keep scrolling through!
Table of Contents
- Features & Benefits of Mee Bhoomi Portal
- List of Services Provided by Mee Bhoomi Portal
- Steps to Check Andhra Pradesh Land Record Details on the Mee Bhoomi Website
- How to View the Meebhoomi Passbook?
- What is 1B Adangal and ROR?
- What is Adangal?
- What is the Difference Between Adangal 1B and ROR?
- How to Check the 1B ROR Documents on the Online Mee Bhoomi Portal?
- Steps to Find Your Adangal in Mee Bhoomi
- What is a Field Measurement Book (FMB)?
- Steps to Find (FMB) Land Record Details
- How to View the Meebhoomi Map in Meebhoomi Official Portal?
- The process to Download Electronic Land Certificate and Graduate Passbook from Portal
- Steps to Aadhaar Linking in Meebhoomi Portal
- The Need to Link Aadhaar Card With the Land Records
- Benefits of Linking Your Aadhaar Card with Your Land Records
- Steps to Link your Aadhaar Card with Your Land Records
- Linking Aadhaar Card with the Land Records - Offline Method
- Linking Aadhaar Card with the Land Records - Online Method
- Status Check of Aadhaar Linking
- Mee Intiki Mee Bhoomi Overview
- What is "YOUR LAND" in Meebhoomi?
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Overview
- Eligibility Criteria
- Registration Procedure for this Scheme
- Easier Online Method for Registration: (Farmers Corner)
- The Documents For The Scheme
- Final Thoughts
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Features & Benefits of Mee Bhoomi Portal
Mee Bhoomi's website provides in-depth land information to the public. Any user can obtain data on Mee Bhoomi 1B land registry, 1B Adangal, Aadhaar Card links, pattadar passbooks, survey id, patta names, land records, crop varieties cultivated on land, list of villages, Meebhoomi FMB and map and many more topics. The government has launched this platform in order to promote a corruption-free and effective administration and to infuse transparency in the system.
The Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhumi app encompasses the statistics pertaining to Meebhoomi passbook and how many were granted through Mee Seva.
Some of the other features of Meebhoomiap are listed below:
- The people of Andhra Pradesh can avail detailed information on the land conversion process on the website or through the Mee Bhumi App.
- Mee Bhoomi Adangal records of both the individual as well as the village can be accessed.
- The details on tenancy can be checked on the website as well as on the online application.
- The soil type and details on the water source can be availed by the landowners.
- The Mee Bhoomi portal allows the owners to download the online copy of the 1B Adangal records.
The Mee Bhoomi comes with a host of benefits to ease the life of Andhra Pradesh users. The benefits are explained in a detailed manner below:
- Local language: As the website and the App are available in the local language of Andhra Pradesh (i.e. Telugu), the citizens of AP can easily guide themselves through all the procedures on MeebhoomiAP.
- Online Meebhoomi FMB: The Field Management Book or the Meebhoomi FMB can be easily accessed through the online website. The village map can also be obtained by selecting the Meebhoomi Map option on the official website.
- Grievances: Any issues related to the land documents and registrations can be solved by lodging a complaint on the online portal or the application. The status of the grievance filed can also be monitored.
- Transparency: Since the process is completely online and documented, the people of AP are assured of authentic and transparent procedures.
- Mee Bhumi App: The online application can be easily downloaded from the official website. The App can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- Crop details and more: The Mee Bhoomi online portal provides the landowners’ details of the crops grown, loans received, land address and the number of complaints filed.
List of Services Provided by Mee Bhoomi Portal
The Andhra Pradesh government has brought a revolutionary change by providing overall access to the land details. Users can gain access to services that provide information about the following aspects:
- Mee Bhoomi 1B land records
- 1B Adangal
- Survey Number
- Name of the Patta
- Aadhaar Card linking with Land records
- Passbooks of Pattadar
- Types of crops grown on land
- AP Meebhoomi FMB or the AP Field Measurement Book
- List of Landlords, etc
The main intention to launch this web portal by the Andhra Pradesh Government is to maintain transparency of all the land records and to promote a corruption-free system. You can find the exact statistics of the Pattadar Meebhoomi passbook and also information about how many have been issued through the service on Mee Seva and from the Mee Bhumi portal.
The following points are the various benefits and the most important features that appear on the Mee Bhoomi website are:
- The Mee Bhoomi portal offers a service to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh to access details pertaining to land records in their regional language.
- The online portal also helps in downloading the application from the website, and it can be printed with a secure watermark.
- Meebhoomi FMB or the field management book can be viewed through the portal.
- You can also view the village maps or the Mee Bhoomi Map from the portal.
- The people can check their Grievance records online through the web portal and also know the real-time status of their grievance records.
- People can easily gain access to the crop details, any bank loan, location of the land parcel, and the grievances that are received.
- You will also find the SMS alerts to all the functionaries and matters related to pattadars about the changes and also their progress.
Steps to Check Andhra Pradesh Land Record Details on the Mee Bhoomi Website
You can check the details of Andhra Pradesh Land Records or Meebhoomi ROR on the Mee Bhoomi Adangal website through the following procedure.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Mee Bhoomi. meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/Home.aspx
Step 2: Once you enter the home page of the official website, select the ‘Adangal’ option from the menu bar.
Step 3: Select whether you want to access your adangal or the village adangal.
Step 4: If you select the ‘Your Adangal’ option, you have to enter the district name, zone name, village name, Survey number and captcha code. After you enter the required details, select the ‘Click’ option.
Step 5: If you select the ‘Village Adangal' option, you need to enter the district name, zone name, village name and captcha. After you enter the required information, click on the ‘Generate Adangal’ to get the online copy through the Me Bhumi
Step 6: Once you enter the details and click on the generate button, the Adangal will be displayed as below.
How to View the Meebhoomi Passbook?
The Meebhoomi passbook can easily be accessed by the Andhra Pradesh citizens through the Mee Bhumi website. Follow the below instructions to download or view the passbook.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhoomi.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Electronic passbook’ option on the top menu bar.
Step 3: Once you select the ‘electronic passbook’ option, you will be redirected to another page where you have to fill in certain information.
You have to enter the district name, zone name, village name, account number, mobile number and the captcha.
Step 4: After entering the required information, select the ‘Click’ option. Your online passbook can now be accessed from anywhere and anytime.
What is 1B Adangal and ROR?
Mainly the 1B Adangal and the ROR are confused as one and the same. Before analysing the difference, let us first look at them separately. The Adangal 1B is an excerpt from a land record kept by the state's revenue department. The Mee Bhoomi 1 B Adangal document is the property's tahsildar record. It can be utilised in court procedures while applying for bank loans and when verifying the seller's information. Thus, Adangal online serves a big-time purpose in land records. The ROR is an excerpt of a land record maintained by the state's Revenue Department. Previous to the automation of records, each village's land records were listed separately in a register. For official purposes, you could now download it online. Bhulekh is another name for this.
What is Adangal?
Adangal is a thorough account of a parcel of land located inside Andhra Pradesh's geographical boundaries. The administrative authority of a relevant community maintains this record. It can comprise information such as an individual's land type, ownership, soil variety, current debts, and so on. Well, Pahani or village count numbers are some of the other names of Adangal.
What is the Difference Between Adangal 1B and ROR?
The tehsildar keeps the ROR document, which primarily contains the seller's information. It can be utilised for bank loans and court cases. Still, the Adangal is a document that simply contains information about the type of land, its nature, and other land-related information. The 1-B also includes details on whether the property has been mortgaged.
How to Check the 1B ROR Documents on the Online Mee Bhoomi Portal?
You can now check the ROR 1B easily through the website portal. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get your ROR.
Step 1: Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhoomi.
Step 2: Select the 1-B option on the top menu from the website. Here you need to choose whether you want your 1-B or the village’s 1-B.
Step 3: If you select the ‘your 1-B’ option, you will be redirected to another page where you will have to enter the district, zone, village, account number and captcha. You can replace the account number with a survey number, aadhaar number, name of the graduate and automated records.
Once you enter the details, select the click button to get your ROR records.
Step 4: If you select the village 1-B option, you will be redirected to another page where you have to fill in the district, zone, village and captcha details. Then select the ‘Generate ROR’ to access the village ROR records.
Once you enter the details, select the generate ROR option to acquire the village ROR records.
Steps to Find Your Adangal in Mee Bhoomi
The following are steps to search Adangal on the Mee Bhoomi portal.
Step 1: Click the ‘Your Adangal’ option on the menu bar on the official Mee Bhoomi Home page.
Step 2: Click on Survey No / Account Number / Aadhaar number
Step 3: The Select District Name
Step 4: After entering the district name, choose the Zone Name
Step 5: Then Choose and check the village name
Step 6: Later, enter the survey No and select click.
Since the Adangal is now available online, the Andhra Pradesh residents can access their land records anywhere and anytime.
What is a Field Measurement Book (FMB)?
The Meebhoomi FMB (Field Measurement Book) includes maps of the land records that are kept at the district office and used to record the amount of land available, divisions, and parcel size. These are generally hand-drawn.
The FMB drawing is kept at the concerned Tahsildar office. A request must be sent in writing to the concerned Tahsildar office to get an FMB sketch.
Usually, the FMB has the following components:
- Extension Line
- Subdivision Line
FLine: The F-line denotes the real field boundaries in the sketch's outside lines. Its points remain fixed in relation to the G-offset line's distance.
GLine: The entire sketch is outlined using G-line. It's an arbitrary line that divides the sketch into various-sized triangles in order to adjust the sketch's boundary lines and points. G-line errors will affect all relevant calculations.
Ladder: The field line marks are viewed in relation to a G-line offset distance. The offset distance may wander from the G-line to the left or right. It draws attention to this left or right angle discrepancy. The outline of the FMB sketch can be created by converting the ladder features into electronic data.
Extension Line: Each survey number field is an important aspect of the village map, and other fields surround each sketch as a result. On the FMB, an extension line depicts the precise direction in which the subject field meets the neighbouring field.
Subdivision: Within a survey number, subdivision lines distinguish a small area of land. A polygon's sub-divisional extent is proportional to the extent discovered for that subdivision. Except for the visual representation in FMB, subdivision lines are usually defined using a ladder or something similar.
Now that we know what a Field measurement Book is, let us look at the ways in which we can procure the FMB online through the Meebhoomi FMB.
Steps to Find (FMB) Land Record Details
The following steps help you to find your FMB land records online.
Step 1: Log in to the official Mee Bhoomi website.
Step 2: Select the FMB option on the main menu bar from the website’s home page.
Step 3: Once you select the FMB option, you will be redirected to another page where you have to enter the land details.
Step 4: Click on Survey No / Account Number / Aadhaar number
Step 5: Then select the district name
Step 6: Subsequently, choose zone name
Step 7: Enter the village name
Step 8: Then enter the survey No. and select the ‘click’ option.
How to View the Meebhoomi Map in Meebhoomi Official Portal?
Different maps are available on the Meebhoomi online page based on districts and zones. Landowners can examine the details of their land using maps of their community or the location of the land.
The steps to view the Mee Bhoomi village map in the Mee Bhoomi web portal are as follows.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhoomi.
Step 2: Select the Village map option on the main menu of the website’s home page.
Step 3: Once you select the village map option, you will be redirected to the details page.
Step 4: Then select the district name
Step 5: After that, choose zone name
Step 6: Enter the village name
Step 7: Then, enter the code and select the click option.
You can view the meebhoomi map online with these simple steps mentioned above.
The process to Download Electronic Land Certificate and Graduate Passbook from Portal
This is a secure process, and the landowners can trust it. The landowners can find their records and download the Electronic Land Certificate, as well as their Passbook from the Mee Bhoomi portal easily. You can trust this process as no one else can crash the system and take your details. This is because the process goes through a step where you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, which you must enter before getting your Electronic Land Certificate or a Passbook for security purposes.
Only when you enter the OTP and verify that you are the authentic owner who wants the Electronic Land Certificate or Passbook, then only you will obtain the E-Pass Book. There are two options that you can go for, like Account Number or Aadhaar Card.
Step 1: First, you will have to choose any one of the two options. You can either choose an Aadhaar Card or Account Number.
Step 2: After the selection, you will be directed to a page where you will have to further select the Name of the District, Name of the Zone, and the Name of the Village.
Step 3: Once you finish the above selections, you have to put in your Account number or Aadhaar number in the box where it is specified.
Step 4: It further extracts the registered mobile number from the database automatically.
Step 5: You will then receive an OTP for confirmation from the Mee Bhoomi website for verification to see if you are the rightful person to gain access to the information or documents.
Step 6: Once you are done with the above steps, you will have to enter the captcha code to solve it for security purposes and then click on SUBMIT.
Step 7: If all the information furnished by you is correct, you will now be able to download the electronic land certificate and the electronic passbook according to your need easily.
Since this is a secure process, it is safe to trust this procedure to gain access to the Electronic Land Certificate and the E-Passbook too. People need not run around to various government offices and wait for longer days for the records to reach their hands now. They can just log in online and find all the information they need at their fingertips instantly.
Steps to Aadhaar Linking in Meebhoomi Portal
The government of India has passed a circular which states that all citizens must link their Aadhaar card or Aadhaar number with their immovable property assets. To get the Aadhaar number connected to land records, the government has undertaken a survey of the land in all the states. It has created an online record archive for all the land records to be stored accurately. The land records in Andhra Pradesh have been made by the department of Andhra Pradesh Registration and Stamps. Further, we will be speaking about a lot of aspects related to the linking of the Aadhaar Number in the Meebhoomi Portal.
As already mentioned above, other than Andhra Pradesh, states like- Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and many others with their land revenue departments have made the digitisation of land records. All of it is available online. The process of the Meebhoomi Aadhaar link is complete in the states mentioned above. The Pattadars or the landowners have linked the Aadhaar number with the land records in Andhra Pradesh. This makes it easy for them and the government to securely maintain the records.
The Need to Link Aadhaar Card With the Land Records
Aadhaar Card and its number is a unique identification number that each person receives in our country. Since it is different from one person to another, it serves as identity proof and proof for various other legal aspects.
All other common facilities that our country offers like birth certificates, death certificates, licence of vehicles, voter ID, ration cards and many other electricity bills are incorporated under the method based on Aadhaar digitisation. Therefore, when the land records are digitised and linked with an Aadhaar number, it depicts the entire land accumulation of a person in his/her name.The unique identification number of the Aadhaar card, when linked with all the land records, secures an individual’s all accounts related information of various aspects that are displayed through the means of the Aadhaar number. This is also an important process in the present legal system to make sure no frauds or illegal activities take place in regard to land records.
Benefits of Linking Your Aadhaar Card with Your Land Records
There are several advantages to linking your Aadhaar card and its number with your land records. They can be listed as follows:
- If you link your Aadhaar with land records, then it will get super easy to identify landowners and circumvent fraud in land dealings.
- All the land properties and land-related activities, such as the sale of the land and the purchase of the land, come under the jurisdiction of the scheme of Aadhaar.
- Not just the purchase and sale of land, but also the rent system of properties, lands under farming, and every other land-based asset comes under the surveillance of the scheme of Aadhaar.
- When you want to avail the facilities of a bank loan or insurance of crop for farmers, the linking of the Aadhaar card or its number will be beneficial.
- It will be helpful to remove the Benami registration of property by linking your Aadhaar with the land records.
- It will put an end to the illegal system of selling one piece of land or property to multiple people.
- While there is a property registration procedure going on, the government has made it compulsory, even for the witnesses to keep the Aadhaar card so that there will be no duplicity of the record.
- When you link Aadhaar with the land records, it will aid to secure the ownership of land and make sure to reduce the instances of the illegal system of land capturing.
- When you link your Aadhaar card with the records of the land, it will stop the property registration process in the names of others like members of the family or the servants to keep themselves away from paying taxes.
- Linking of the Aadhaar card and its number with the records of the land is made compulsory and strict by the government of Andhra Pradesh to halt the practice of having 2 witnesses for the land registration.
Steps to Link your Aadhaar Card with Your Land Records
Aadhaar-based verification or biometric verification through Aadhaar has begun in the Department of Andhra Pradesh Registration and Stamps Department. The Registration and Stamp Department has also suggested to the officer of revenue to begin the campaign for the users to link their UIDAI cards with the land records or any of the property details that are related to the person. Further, let’s dig deep and understand some of the basic steps through which one can link the Aadhaar card with property or land records.
Linking Aadhaar Card with the Land Records - Offline Method
- First and foremost, you need to have an Aadhaar card. So, if you do not have an Aadhaar card, get one. Apply for the Aadhaar card and attain your card.
- If you already have your Aadhaar card, it is great then.
- Once you have the Aadhaar card, visit the nearest office of land record in your place. It can be the Tehsildar office, Panchayat office, Collector office, or the Revenue Department.
- Submit all your land records, details of the property and Aadhaar information as well.
- But remember to check all the details thoroughly before the submission
The above points have to always be kept in mind while linking the Aadhaar card with land records.
Linking Aadhaar Card with the Land Records - Online Method
Step 1: First, visit the Mee Bhoomi AP land records web portal. Then select Aadhaar or any other identity proof document.
Step 2: Now, you will be able to see the services list available on the portal. After that, select the option of AADHAAR LINKING. Clicking on that option will redirect you to a new page.
Step 3: Now you will have to fill in your details asked on the page. The information required to be filled in on that page is as follows:
- Name of the District
- Zone Name
- Name of the Village
- Account Number
Once all the information is entered, put in the unique captcha code in its respective field.
Step 4: Once you click on SUBMIT your Aadhaar number will be linked with the land records and their details.
Status Check of Aadhaar Linking
Now since all the process is done online, you can even check your Aadhaar card linking process with Land records of Andhra Pradesh online.
- First, visit the Mee Bhoomi Homepage.
- Then select the option Aadhaar or other identity proof documents.
- Finally, click on the Aadhaar status option.
- After selecting the Aadhaar option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- On that page, you will have to select the Name of the district from the dropdown menu.
- You will then have to enter the number of the complaint or the number that you have got while linking your Aadhaar card.
- By selecting the SUBMIT button, you will be able to check the status of the Aadhaar linking on display.
Mee Intiki Mee Bhoomi Overview
Mee Intiki Mee Bhoomi was a three-week programme that aimed at digitising and updating the land records by conducting the gram sabhas in each and every village. It was launched by the then Chief Minister Naidu, in Visakhapatnam. It was said that there were a lot of errors in the land records, and thus a lot of complaints had been filed regarding the same. To rectify the errors and to update clean records to make them available for the people, this Mee Intiki, Mee Bhoomi programme was launched.
What is "YOUR LAND" in Meebhoomi?
‘Your Land’ translates to ‘Mee Bhoomi’ in itself. So “Your Land” in the Mee Bhoomi portal just means the land you possess in Andhra Pradesh. So the revenue record or the Adangal is the main record related to Your Land or Mee Bhoomi. It is also termed as Village Count Number 3. It is maintained by the village administration. It maintains all the detailed information regarding the land in its vicinity. It includes the type of land, its nature, the liabilities and other official information.
The process to view and download the land records on the Mee Bhoomi portal through Adangal are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the Mee Bhoomi official website and select the option of ADANGAL online.
Step 2: You will be redirected to the next page on which you have an option to select whether you want to view Personal Adangal or the Village Adangal from the drop-down menu. Select one of the two options from the menu.
Step 3: You will again be directed to a new page. Here you will have to furnish important information like the name of the district, the name of the zone and the name of the village, etc.
Further, you can search the YOUR LAND records on the basis of four categories:
- Survey number
- Account number
- Aadhaar number
- Automation record
Once all the necessary details are furnished, and the security code is entered, and you go further to the CLICK option, you will get your land records displayed.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Overview
This Pradhan Mantri or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the best government schemes from which all the small farmers or all the marginal farmers will get a sum of Rs. 6000/- per year according to this scheme as minimum income support. This scheme covers 125 million farmers without considering their landholding in India. The scheme is a 75000 crore scheme. It came into effect on December 1st of 2018. Here in this scheme, the 6000/- Rs is divided into three equal instalments. Rs 2000/- every four months for the family of a husband, wife and minor children. This fund of Rs 2000/- is transferred directly to the bank account of the farmer’s family or the farmer himself.
The following criteria have to be met to avail the benefits of this scheme:
- Farmers and their family members who hold cultivable land in their name are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Both rural and urban farmers can apply for this scheme.
- This scheme considers only small farmers and marginal farmers and their families.
The following points are the ones that will not be eligible for this scheme:
- Institutional based landholders
- State or the Central government’s currently working, or the retired officers will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Government autonomous bodies and PSUs are also eligible for this scheme.
- Higher economic status beneficiaries are not eligible for this scheme.
- People who pay income tax are not eligible for this scheme.
- Families of farmers who hold constitutional posts are not eligible for this scheme.
- Doctors, engineers and lawyers in the professional stream are also not eligible for this scheme.
- Retired people who have a pension of over Rs 10000/- are not eligible for this scheme.
Registration Procedure for this Scheme
This is the procedure to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme:
- First, the farmers will have to contact the Patwari officer (local revenue officer) or the nodal officer who is nominated by the state government.
- The CSCs- Common Service Centres are authorised to undertake farmers registration by the payment of a certain amount of fees for the scheme.
Easier Online Method for Registration: (Farmers Corner)
On the official government website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana- you have a section on the page that states FARMERS CORNER. Here on the website, in this section, the farmers can get themselves registered for the scheme easily. Through this online portal, the farmers can register, change names and also check the payment status easily and instantly without any hassle.
The Documents For The Scheme
The farmers will have to submit certain documents to the respective authorities to get the benefits of the scheme. The following documents are required for the scheme:
- Aadhaar Card (mandatory)
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Papers or records of landholding
- Financial Banking Account Details
With all the information that you have read in this article, we hope to have cleared all the doubts pertaining to the Meebhoomiap of Andhra Pradesh. Mee Bhoomi is a significant and peerless initiative taken up by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to maintain transparency of the state’s land records. It makes it easily available to both people and the government. This has put an end to the corruption and has saved a lot of time and energy of people from moving to offices for a small record. Now, people can access their records from any time and anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How is Mee Bhoomi Different from Adangal?
Mee Bhoomi is the web portal or the official portal that holds all the services and records of land and its details online. It is an online or a digital portal launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. It aims at providing clean and clear access to buyers and sellers, as well as the landowners in the state, to all the land records at any time they want. It is a digital record of all the land records of the state. But Adangal, which is also known as Pahani, is a revenue record. It has all the details related to land like the details of the owner of the land, area assessment, soil type, rate of water, nature of land possession, tenancy, liabilities, crops grown on the land, etc.
Therefore Adangal is part of Mee Bhoomi, and you can gain access to your Adangal through Mee Bhoomi Adangal or Meeadangal.
Can we download the meebhoomi passbook online?
Yes, we can download Meebhoomi Passbook Online. Follow the steps to download the Meebhoomi Passbook: First, visit the official website of Meebhoomi- meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/Home.aspx. On the homepage menu, you have an option- ELECTRONIC PASSBOOK. Click on it. Then, you will have to enter the name of the district, the name of the zone, and the name of the village in its respective place. Next, you will have to enter your account number and your mobile number. You will receive a code, and when you enter that in the box and finally select the option CLICK. Voila, you will be able to download your Meebhoomi Passbook online.
How can I check my land record in the Meebhoomi App?
Mee Bhoomi is the official website of Andhra Pradesh that gives access to all the land records in the state. So if you want to check any land record related to the state of Andhra Pradesh, it is the easiest way to check on the Mee Bhoomi portal. The process is simple and quick. If you furnish the right information, the records that you need will be available, and you can also download them easily for any purpose that you are in need of. First and foremost, visit the official website of Mee Bhoomi meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/Home.aspx. Then, from the menu on top, you must click on the option ‘1-B’. In that, you have the ‘1-B’ drop-down selection. Select that. Now, you will be redirected to a new page. Here, you will have to furnish some basic information to look into your records. The information needed to be filled here are- name of the district, name of the zone, name of the village, survey number, etc. Finally, enter the captcha code that is provided at the end and then click on SUBMIT. This will display the information of the 1-B land in Andhra Pradesh that you are in search of. From here, you can also download the record for your needs easily.
How can I check my MeeBhoomi FMB status online in Andhra Pradesh?
FMB means field measurement book in Andhra Pradesh. This FMB sketch is a collective map data that is stored in many volumes by the government in their Tahsildar office. This is used to determine and verify the measure of the land and the property boundaries. You can check the FMB online in Andhra Pradesh from the Mee Bhoomi website. Follow the steps to check your FMB online status in Andhra Pradesh: First and foremost, visit the Mee Bhoomi official website. Select the FMB option from the homepage. Further, you will have to enter the name of the district, name of the block, name of the village, and all other details that the page specifies and finally, the code has to be entered. After entering all the details, select the CLICK button. Now, the FMB or the field measurement book reports will be displayed on the screen. You can download the file now and also take a print of the FMB details
How can I check if my Aadhaar is linked with the land records?
You can easily check if your aadhaar card is linked with the land records on Mee Bhoomi by following the steps: First, visit the Mee Bhoomi official website. Then select on the menu of the homepage, AADHAAR/OTHER IDENTITIES, under which you will get the AADHAAR LINKING option. Click on it. Enter the Aadhaar number and all the other details asked on the page, like- name of the district, the name of the village, the name of the zone, the account number, and finally, you will have to enter the code that is mentioned in the box. Click on the CLICK button. You will, by this way, get to know if your Aadhaar card is linked with the land records or not.
How can I link my mobile number to Meebhoomi AP?
The linking of mobile numbers in the Meebhoomiap online website is a simple procedure. So let us see the linking of the mobile number on the Mee Bhoomi website step by step. First and foremost, visit the Mee Bhoomi official website and click on Aadhaar/ Other Identities on the homepage. Select the option MOBILE NUMBER LINKING on the identity document from the drop-down menu. You will be directed to a new page in which you will have to enter the village, district and zone names. Enter the captcha code and click on GET DETAILS. The information you need will appear on the screen.
How do I file a complaint on Mee Bhoomi?
It is easy to file a complaint on the official website of Mee Bhoomi. The steps are as follows: First, you need to visit the official website of the department of revenue. To file a complaint, you will have to select the COMPLAINT option on the menu bar. Now select the record of a complaint from the drop-down menu. You will now be directed to a new page which will ask for details like the name of the complainant, the mobile number, Aadhaar number, Email ID, Address, type of complaint made, and further you need to fill in the name of the district, village, and the zone. Now, all you need is to provide the information and then select the CLICK option to submit. Your complaint will be registered.
Why is Adangal important?
Adangal is an important source of information when one is planning to buy or sell land. It plays a vital role in the process as it has all the details regarding the land like the type of land, nature of the land, crops grown, liabilities, etc. Meebhoomi EC or its Encumbrance Certificate will show whether the land is pledged for financial or legal benefits. Thus it gives a clear view of the land and its undertakings.
What is the Mee Bhoomi helpline detail?
People can always find help through the portal management committee for any type of query or issue related to land or its records. The helpline reaching email ID is- [email protected]@gov.in.
What is the status of the Mee Bhoomi mobile app?
The Mee Bhoomi mobile apps are available actively on the Google Play Store. But people should know that these are not the apps launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government, or they are not government-oriented official mobile apps. These apps are all created by private developers, so the users need to be careful before submitting all their personal information on such non-governmental apps. Meebhoomi App Downloading must be done with utmost caution.
How do I check Land conversion details online?
First, visit the official website of Mee Bhoomi. Next, click on the LAND CONVERSION DETAILS on the main menu. Enter the name of the village, name of the zone, name of the district. Now, enter your survey number in the proper field. Then click on SUBMIT. Finally, you will get the land conversion details of that particular survey number.