Chikhali is an area located in the North part of Pune. It comes under Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC). Localities close to Chikhali are Pimpri-Chinchwad, Thergaon, Vidya Nagar, and Talwade. There are many well-known schools, Colleges, hospitals, and recreational spaces in/around the locality.
The Old Mumbai-Pune highway is the primary source of commute for the residents, which makes travel convenient. It is a mix of apartments that occupy 84% of the real estate, residential plots which occupy 5% and 11% by independent houses and commercial shops. 2 BHK and 1 BHK is the most common room configuration in this locality, which are spread 48% and 44% of the area respectively. ???????
The buildings here have a strong foundation and are built by prominent builders like Ganesh constructions, Ganraj Associates, Polite Group, Aksha group, MS associates, Vednirmitee realities, Sonigara homes, and Nexus group. Popular projects are Eva homes, Sriroz paradise, Rama Paradise, and Achalare spring gardens.
• Affordable projects with excellent amenities.
• Close to industrial and IT sectors.
• Several effective modes of transport are available in the locality.
• Close proximity to Mumbai-Pune highway.
Whats not great?
• Pollution due to the nearby industrial area.
• Traffic congestion on the main road of the area.
Watch Out For
A multi-story apartment at Sriroz Paradise Phase 4 has a well-planned infrastructure with top-class security systems. The specifications of this buildings construction are perfect and have provisions for Rainwater harvesting and solar water heaters.
Property Price Rising Factor
• Several prominent areas are close by.
• There are many markets in/around the locality.
• Upcoming phase of metro line 1.
• Upcoming residential projects in the locality with modernistic amenities.
There are numerous prestigious schools and colleges which provide quality education. There are many government hospitals like Aalhatkar hospital and B.R. Ambedkar cantonment hospital. The roads are well maintained, and the major one is the Pune-Alandi Road. Some buses are operated by Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML). Many famous malls in the locality have local and branded clothing and other accessories. The locality also has several industries close by.
Shopping Complex & Markets
• Green Health mall
• The Goldfields
• Jambhulkar Kirana stores
• Parshwa Platinum
• Sale Varieties
Health Care Centres
• Lotus multi-specialty hospital
• Icon hospital
• Ira Multi-specialty hospital
• Umarji mother and child care hospital
• Sanghavi hospital
Connectivity & Public Transport
• The significant roads are Old Mumbai road and Pune-Aalandi road, which connects the locality to other parts of the city.
• Chinchwad railway station and Pimpri railway station are the nearest railway stations to this locality.
• There are many buses which run throughout the locality quite frequently. The bus stops in the locality are Chinchwad, Chikhali, chikhali gaon PMT bus stop, jadhavwadi chikhali, and sane Chowk.
• Pune international airport is at a distance of about 23 km from the chikhali area.
Schools, Banks and Fitness Centres
Schools in this area
• Orchids the international school
• Academic heights public school
• SNBP International School
• Guruvarya Academy School
• PCMC school
Banks in the area:
• Canara bank
• HDFC bank
• Bank of Baroda
• The Satara Sahakari bank Ltd
Nearby ATMs for all prominent banks:
• Axis bank ATM
• State Bank of India ATM
• HDFC bank ATM
• ICICI bank ATM
• IndusInd bank ATM
• Silver fitness club
• Goldens gym
• Samarth gym
Popular Landmarks near Locality
• Jadhav fort
• Mayor Madhukar Pawale statue
• Tulsi Landmark
Micro Market Analysis
Capital and Rental Trends
• The starting rate of a multi-storey apartment in chikhali starts from Rs 3,000 and can go up to Rs 47,778 per square foot.
• 54% of the total properties available for sale in chikhali are in the price ranging from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs, 32% properties range from Rs 40 lakhs to Rs 60 lakhs.
• 46% of the properties listed for rent are in the range of Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000, and the other 46% are in the range between Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000.
Scope of Growth
Chikhali is an area that is developing rapidly in terms of its social and civic infrastructure. Several new projects lined up in the area provide an array of Amenities and boost up the localitys overall ratings and prices.
There has been a slight decrease in the rates in this locality by 0.1%, which makes the average rate of a multi-story apartment Rs 5,103 per square foot. This is a good indicator for the investors to buy property in this locality as the rates fall to get a good yield of return on investment in the future.
Ready to Move
Ready to Move
Ready to Move