squareyards-logo
Login
Post Property
Pay RentNew
locality-banner
locality-banner
location-icon

Anandapura, Bangalore

Pin Code 560036
4.3

About Anandapura

"anandapura, locality is a sub-locality of battarahalli locality in bangalore city, the capital city of karnataka. the locality is just alongside nh-75: mangalore villipuram road and kr puram lake, kowdenahalli lake, and battarahalli lake. anandpura is a neighbor to the localities of – veerasandra, , green woods layout, manjushree layout, ramamurti nagar, ambedkar nagar, akshay nagar, nri layout.

key highlights
       lies near the international tech park (itpb), one of the largest and oldest tech parks. it is also close to several other tech parks such as hm tech park, kaylani tech park, and manyata tech park. the presence of these tech parks ensures regular employment in the region and the region and provides residential options to the workers of the region.
       in proximity to several industrial regions of bangalore, such as - vironagar industrial estate and  krishna reddy industrial estate, which ensure employment in the region and proper roadways infrastructure in the region. several reputed industries – weir engineering services, anand industries, vinayaka industrial enterprises, subramanyam industries and others are located in the region

what’s great
       located around 20 kilometers from the kempegodwa international airport, the sole and premier airport in bangalore open to citizens.
       surrounded by the kr puram lake, kowdenahalli lake and battarahalli lake which ensure a constant supply of water in the region. the lakes are a good spot for entertainment, fishing, boating and swimming too. 

what’s not great
       very few apartment options are available in the region.
       adjacent to several lakes, therefore, there is a real risk of flooding during heavy monsoons.

Watch out for?
       lake-side properties near kr puram lake, battarahalli lake  and kowdenahalli lake

social infrastructure
kr puram lake, battarahalli lake and kowdenahalli lake are major social spots, jogging spots, swimming spots, fishing spots, and boating spots in the region. few bars such as cl9 bar, jagdeesh bar, aroma bar, mosque bar. 

shopping complex & markets
" kr market, krishnarajapura
gsr avenue, balaji layout

health care centers
" satya sai orthopaedic and multi-speciality hospital, battarahalli
jyotsna hospital, ramamurthy nagar

connectivity & public transport
" mahadevpura metro station located 5 kilometers away
nh-75: mangalore villipuram road

"schools:
garden city university, kithanagur main road
adarsha college, rms colony, battarahalli


"banks:
federal bank, old madras road
karnataka bank, krishnarajapura

nearby atms of prominent banks
federal bank atm, old madras road
axis bank, vinayaka layout

"fitness centers:
forth fitness, shri rama corner
jl gym, krishnarajapura

"popular landmarks near locality:
kr puram lake,
battarahalli lake
  kowdenahalli lake

capital and rental trends
" a majority of the property market in anandapura, bangalore mainly consists of residential houses which make about 44% of all the offerings for sale
the remaining offerings for sale are covered by – residential plots (22%), apartments (22%) and builder floor apartments (12%)
the most popular apartment configuration consists of 2 bhk, which alone makes up about 70% of all the available apartment offers for sale. 14%, is made by 3 bhk while 15% is made by 1 bhk.
the price range of residential properties is about inr 3,800 to inr 8,500 per square foot, with the lower limit offered for residential apartments  and the higher limit offered for residential houses.
for the rent market, a major portion consist of residential houses, about 82% to be exact. apartments contribute the remaining 18% in the market. out of the available apartment options for rent 2 bhk is the most popular at 65%, while the remaining 35% is covered by 1 bhk.
the base price for a bhk apartment for sale starts from inr 60 lakhs
the average rent prices for 1 bhk apartment starts at inr 5,000 and can go as high as inr 10,000 depending upon locality


scope of growth
" anandpura has plenty of vacant lands available for any industrial or commercial undertaking, not to mention its proximity with several tech parks – international tech park (itpb), one of the largest and oldest tech parks, hm tech park, kaylani tech park and others. the region is also in proximity to vironagar industrial estate and  krishna reddy industrial estate. these factors paint a positive picture of the growth rate, which is expected to be around 2-3% per year. 

investment opportunities
investment in the lake-side properties near kr puram lake, battarahalli lake  and kowdenahalli lake

Map of Anandapura, Bangalore

Anandapura Bangalore Map
City Connection
Place Distance
Shopping Center
Place Distance
Business Hub
Place Distance
Hotel
Place Distance
Hospital
Place Distance
School
Place Distance

Anandapura - Price Trend

Ratings & Reviews

Rate this Project

Contact our Real Estate Experts
Enable updates through WhatsApp
Enter Your Mobile Number
Verify your Number

We have sent you sms with 4 digit
verification code (OTP) on

Change
Did not receive the code?