Pisoli, Pune

Pin Code 0

About Pisoli

pisoli is a residential area situated in the southern part of near the  katraj bypass road. the area is surrounded by various employment hubs like the magarpatta, hinjewadi. the nearby localities are hole wasti, kad nagar, hill and dales, bellagio, palace orchard and a few more. the locality is one of the fastest-growing residential areas in pune. a lot of residential projects are going on in pisoli. some of the renowned projects are arv imperia, nayan mountscape and kumar palmcrest. pisoli could be called as one of the most prominent residential areas to invest in. as pisoli is near the outer part of the city, it is connected to the other parts of the city via bypass roads.
properties are available for sale and rent in the locality. the properties for sale lie around the range 20 lakhs- 40 lakhs and 40 lakhs - 60 lakhs. most of the people prefer 2bhk apartments while some prefer 1,3bhk apartments. the properties for rent lie in the range of 5k – 10 k and 10k - 15k. most of the residential areas in pisoli are multi-storey apartments, while others are houses. 90% of the residential property is sold by individuals, while agents sell only the remaining 10%.

key highlights
various employment hubs and several tech parks are a few kilometres away from the locality.
the is nearly 20km away from pisoli.
the excellent road to other parts of the city attracts a lot of investors.

whats great?
having a lot of employment hubs nearby, the hadapsar employment hub is the nearest as it is just 8km away.
the residential area is rapidly expanding and growing so, investing in the residential property in pisoli can be a good option.
the national highways 65 and 48 are situated very close by, which gives the it parks and other employment hubs easy accessibility.

whats not great?
the railway station is nearly 10 km away, so the usage of buses is a better option.
water supply can be of shortage sometimes, which is one of the problems of the locality.

Watch out for?
pisoli is a fast-growing area with a lot of employment opportunities and thus makes the place a good locality to reside. naturally, this increases the property rates.

social infrastructure
the locality is well maintained and has a good infrastructure. shops, markets and bazaars are all available nearby to buy the needful. 

shopping complex & markets
pisoli has numerous malls, markets and bazaars around the area, which has all the items.
mandot shopping mall
royale heritage mall
lighthouse mall
seasons mall
amanora mall
sgs mall

health care centers
satyanand hospital
lifeline hospital
ranka hospital
bharathi hospital.

connectivity & public transport
 the saswad road railway station and the pune junction are respectively 9km and 12km away, which is a bit far away for daily travel.
buses from the pune mahanagar parivahan mahamandal ltd (pmpml) are available most of the time to travel to the city and the surrounding areas.

pisoli has a lot of schools, colleges and other reputed institutions. it also has a number of fitness clubs and gyms for the well being of the mind and body.
orchids international school
hillgreen highschool
boston school
padmavati english medium school
undri bishop school

banks: :
union bank of india
bank of  maharastra
fino payments bank
state bank of india
hdfc bank

fitness centers:
paradise fitness club
tripod fitness
gitai gym
real steel fitness club
golds gym

popular landmarks near locality:
theme parks like the seven wonders dream park, the wonderland amusement zone and a few more are found nearby, which can be a real stress-buster.
the big basket is a bazaar where the entire items one needs can be found. it is within a kilometre.

Map of Pisoli, Pune

Pisoli Pune Map
City Connection
Place Distance
Shopping Center
Place Distance
Business Hub
Place Distance
Place Distance
Place Distance
Place Distance

32 New Projects in Pisoli, Pune

View All

Most Preferred BHK

  • green-sale
  • green-rental

Most Preferred Unit Type

  • green-sale
  • green-rental

Price Trends In And Around Pisoli

Locality Price range per sqft
( in ₹ )
Avg price per sqft
( in ₹ )
Average price unit config wise per sqft ( in ₹ ) View properties
Pisoli 3,535 - 5,432 4,569 4,027 4,830 5,270 - View All
Katraj Kondhwa Road 4,492 - 6,775 5,603 5,250 5,908 5,747 - View All
Kondhwa Budruk 3,925 - 6,456 5,132 4,813 5,528 6,557 - View All
Mohammed Wadi 4,261 - 6,238 5,286 5,382 5,369 5,035 5,437 View All
Undri 3,634 - 5,682 4,645 4,488 4,575 5,263 4,371 View All
Yewalewadi 3,824 - 6,032 4,879 4,708 5,232 - - View All

Ratings & Reviews

Rate this Project

Contact our Real Estate Experts
Enable updates through WhatsApp
Enter Your Mobile Number
Verify your Number

We have sent you sms with 4 digit
verification code (OTP) on

Did not receive the code?
Post Property
Pay RentNew