Guttahalli is a popular locality in the northwestern part of Bangalore. It is one of the oldest localities of Bangalore and is famous for being adjacent to the Bangalore Palace. The locality consists of a mix of builder floor and multi-storey apartments.
There are some projects under construction in this area, and real estate is priced very highly due to the prominent location of the locality. The Seshadripuram Road passes alongside the locality, connecting it to the palace road and thereby several prominent part of the northwestern region and central region of Bangalore.
There are several important institutes around the locality, and all basic facilities are available for the residents in close range. 2 BHK and 3 BHK are the common housing configuration in this area. Some of the localities surrounding Guttahalli include Malleshwaram in the north, Srirampura in the west, VV Giri Colony in the south and the Millers Road colony beyond the premises of Bangalore Palace in the east.
• The National Tuberculosis Institute is located in Guttahalli.
• There are several temples in and around this area like the Lord Shaneeshwara Swamy temple, Chamundi Temple and the popular ISKCON Sri Jagannath Swamy Temple.
• The Bangalore Palace is in close vicinity of the Guttahalli locality.
• The basic facilities like schools, hospitals, parks, markets, etc., are available within the locality premises itself, so the residents dont face any troubling availing these facilities.
• The locality is close to the centre and the commercial hub of Bangalore, where several big companies have set up their offices.
• The locality is well connected to several prominent parts of Bangalore, and there are good options in terms of the public transportation facilities are available in this area.
Whats not great?
• The locality is close to several prominent landmarks of Bangalore, so there is traffic congestion in this locality during peak hours, and the parking space is not that great either.
• Options of real estate are limited due to their high demand and high price.
Watch Out For
There are some projects under construction in this area. There is a lot of demand for real estate in the area, although the options are limited, and the public transportation facilities are on offer throughout the day in the area.
There are markets, schools, hospitals, playgrounds, etc., in and around the locality, so it can be said that the social infrastructure of Guttahalli is good. Moreover, the locality is close to the central part of Bangalore, so the facilities on offer in the area are also the best.
Shopping Complex & Markets
Small shops, street vendors, and local markets are spread throughout the locality to cater to the residents basic needs. The Mantri Square Mall is the closest mall from the locality.
Health Care Centers
Some of the healthcare centres and hospitals in and around the Guttahalli locality in Bangalore are:
• Bilva Hospital
• K.C General Hospital
Connectivity & Public Transport
The locality is quite close to the central region of Bangalore, so the residents enjoy the good connectivity and public transport forms like buses, taxis and autos available in the area throughout the day. The locality is also close to the citys commercial hub and is also close to the Bangalore Cantonment railway station.
Schools, Bank & Fitness Centers
Schools: Some of the schools in and around the Guttahalli locality are-
• SGP School
• Garden City Public School
Some of the banks providing their services near the Guttahalli locality are:
• IndusInd Bank
• Indian Overseas Bank
Some of the fitness centres in and around the locality are:
• Fit Factory
• Body Focus
Popular Landmarks near Locality:
Bangalore Palace, J.N Tata Statue, Freedom Park, Blue Bliss Hospital, and Dattatreya temple are some of the popular landmarks in and around the Guttahalli locality in Bangalore.