Jalahalli Village is a sub-locality of the Jalahalli township which is located in the Northern part of Bangalore. Jalahalli is one of the greener areas of Bangalore and has huge tracts of land belonging to single companies or Industries like BHEL - Bharat Electronics Limited, HMT - Hindustan Machine Tools, CMTI, and others. It has a huge Industrial belt as well as is home to the Jalahalli Indian East Airforce station as well as the Indian Airforce Training grounds.
About 33 % properties for sale in Jalahalli Village are in the price range of INR 40 – 60 lacs while another 33 % lie in the range of INR 1 crore – 1.2 crore. A 3 BHK room configuration is the most common room setting in this locality and accounts for half of the sales happening here. About 25% of the properties in Jalahalli Village are Commercial spaces and are posted by individuals.
In terms of rental properties, a majority of the properties are commercial spaces and these are listed by individuals as well.
• Jalahalli Village lies in one of the greenest areas of Bangalore, also is less congested than the other localities of Bangalore.
• It is in close proximity to Airforce Station Jalahalli as well as major Industrial areas.
• A good locality with great community of residents majority of which are the retired officials from the Industrial belt as well as the Airforce Station.
• Good mix of residential as well as commercial space.
• Major industrial areas are located close by – Bharat Electronic Limited BEL, Hindustan Machine Tools and many more.
Whats not great?
• Traffic congestion due to the construction of the Jalahalli Underpass, likely to end after completion of project.
Watch Out For
The Jalahalli east Airforce station is at a distance of about 3 kms from Jalahalli Village locality, this ensures a good real estate value.
Major private industries including the Tata tea Packaging plant is in close proximity making it a prime location for private and commercial property market.
Jalahalli township has good road connectivity, has parks and open spaces. It has good schools and colleges in within the locality. Hospitals, banks, atms and places of worship are in close proximity.
Shopping Complex & Markets
• Reliance Fresh Mart
• Rockline Mall
• AWWWA Shopping Complex, Jalahalli
• Ashoka Complex
Health Care Centers
• HMT Hospital
• Jalahalli Health Care Center and Diagnostics
• Veerabadhra Clinic
• Govt. Health Center
Connectivity & Public Transport
The Jalahalli village locality is connected to other parts of the city via Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Buses. Jalahalli Bus station, HMT factory Bus stop, ISRO quarter bus stops are some of the Bus stops in the area.
The locality is connected to the NH4 road and Jalahalli Cross and Gangamma Circle are two main intersections.
Lotte Golla Halli Rail Way Station , Yesvantpur Junction Rail Way Station are the closest railway stations to Jalahalli Village.
In terms of metro, Jalahalli, goraguntepalya and Peenya are the nearest metro stations.
The Kempegowda International Airport is at a distance of 25 kms.
Schools, Bank & Fitness Centers
• Orchids The International School, Jalahalli
• St Claret School
• St Claret Pre-University
• Kids Paradise
• Father Mathews College of Nursing
• State Bank of India
• South Indian Bank
• ICICI Bank
• Syndicate Bank
• Canara Bank
• HDFC Bank
• Dhruvas New Zen Fitness Centre
• HAS FIT studio
• Bengaluru Mixed Martial Arts
• Body Temple Fitness
• Bengaluru MMA
Popular Landmarks near Locality:
The Jalahalli East Airforce Station is one among the landmarks of the area as well as the Industrial belt comprising various reputed companies and industries.
Ready to Move
Ready to Move
Ready to Move