squareyards-logo
Login
Post Property
Pay RentNew
locality-banner
locality-banner
location-icon

Andrahalli, Bangalore

Pin Code 560091
3.9

About Andrahalli

Andrahalli is a popular locality in . It is considered to be a beautiful and peaceful locality, situated at a posh location. It is well connected to Gangondanahalli, Nagarvale Nagar, Peenya Industrial Area Phase 4, Kariobanahalli, Syndicate Bank layout, Gruhlakshmi Housing Colony, , Hirohalli. It is a suitable place to live with the family. All basic facilities are readily available in this area. With excellent transport connectivity, traveling is much more comfortable and easier in this area. It is one of the most suitable locations to live in, with good connectivity to the road and other facilities. Andrahalli, Bangalore, is one of the most bustling and well-known localities of Bangalore. This locality is primarily residential and is environed by different communities. There are majority of the multi-story buildings apartment as options for the properties in this area. Many prominent colleges and schools are present around the area providing quality educational facilities.

Andrahalli, Bangalore - Key Highlights

  • Easy connectivity to commercial areas
  • Located near banks, hospitals, schools, and colleges
  • Settled near public transport stations
  • Developed and modern colony.
  • Advanced infrastructure
  • Friendly Environment

Other Highlights of Andrahalli

Social Infrastructure

Andrahalli is a decent location with a serene and peaceful atmosphere. It is extremely near the shopping malls, hospitals, schools, and colleges. It is a famous locality with excellent and advanced social infrastructure. The area has a good transport facility and is close to the market, banks, hospitals, and schools. The supermarkets nearby the neighbourhood render all things of daily household items and domestic things. Various shopping centres and entertainment units are also nearby the locality.

Shopping Complex & Market

Orion Avenue Elements Mall KT Market

Health Care Centers

Maruti Poly Clinic Heart Lung Clinic Imax Clinic

Connectivity & Public Transport

The nearest metro station to Andrahalli is Dasrahalli. Strategically planned road connectivity as it is situated and a good transport facility. The KempeGowda International Airport is at a distance of 29 km from Andrahalli via the NH44 route.

School, Bank & Fitness Centers

SCHOOLS Bright Public School CMR National PU College BANKs IndusInd Bank State Bank of India ATMs Federal Bank ATM HDFC Bank ATM IndusInd Bank ATM State Bank of India ATM Axis Bank ATM FITNESS CENTERS Fit Box Gym Steve Gym Fitness Nation Power Zone Gym ANDROID Gym

Popular Landmarks near Locality

State Bank of India Colony Luminary English School

Map of Andrahalli, Bangalore

Andrahalli Bangalore Map
City Connection
Place Distance
Shopping Center
Place Distance
Business Hub
Place Distance
Hotel
Place Distance
Hospital
Place Distance
School
Place Distance

Andrahalli - Price Trend

Micro Market Analysis

Capital and Rental Trends

The notable rise of 7.5 percent is because of the position of the area and its connectivity to all the essential places. The property market in Andrahalli almost totally consists of residential apartments, which account for 97% of all the sale offerings. The commercial shops and offices cover the rest 3%. The popular apartment offerings are 3 BHK, 2 BHK, 1 BHK, and 5 BHK apartments. A 3 BHK property for sale is available in Andrahalli within a price range of Rs.40 lac-90 lac.

Scope of Growth

Andrahallis properties underwent exponential growth in its properties, and it has also become one of the most wanted areas for people to settle down. The upcoming new projects in this area are a reason why people want to buy properties here. The rates are expected to go up from here.

Investment Opportunities

It is advisable to invest in Andrahallis residential properties due to its increase in upcoming residential and commercial plans. The available property types in the area are Residential houses, multi-story apartments, and Builder floor apartments. The plans in the area are contracted by famous builders and provide all required facilities in the projects.

Ratings & Reviews

Rate this Project

Contact our Real Estate Experts
Enable updates through WhatsApp
Enter Your Mobile Number
Verify your Number

We have sent you sms with 4 digit
verification code (OTP) on

Change
Did not receive the code?