KEY LOCATIONS: Kharghar, Nerul, Panvel, Vashi, Ulwe
- Navi-Mumbai is one of the largest planned cities in the World- probably the only no slum city in India. It is known for offering a pollution free eco-friendly environment.
- It is well connected to Mumbai via rail and road and to Pune via Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
- Because of the excellent infrastructures and rapid development coupled with pollution free environment, Real Estate market is growing tremendously.
- Interestingly it offers home of various categories, catering to different income group.
- Lodha, Poddar, Ajmera Group and other major builders have their strong presence in Navi-Mumbai.
- Residential prices in Navi Mumbai can range anything between INR 5000-12000. Most of the areas in Navi Mumbai has witnessed price surge on a Q-o-Q basis.
- With the upcoming International Airport, Navi-Mumbai has seen increased demand for properties.
- Navi-Mumbais vibrant social infrastructure in the form of reputed hospitals and educational institutes, integrated with an excellent physical infrastructure and open spaces, offers an edge to its realty sector.
- The proposed 6 lane Sewri-Nhava Sheva road cum rail link will reduce the travel time between Navi-Mumbai and Mumbai.